Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, solution driven, creative, dynamic, fun-loving - welcome to Fixflo! Since launching in 2012, phenomenal growth has resulted in Fixflo becoming the leader in its field - fixing repairs and maintenance management for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple: we want every repair in the world to be reported through a Fixflo system. With over 2000 customers we are currently used in over 1,000,000 homes across the UK and want to see this number continue to grow! Our recent acquisition by Aareon, the leading provider of ERP software for the European property industry, means we now have exciting plans to venture into new property markets and new geographies across Europe making it a very exciting time to join the Fixflo family!
Please note you must be based in the UK.
Our Customer Success team is in an exciting phase where we are scaling our processes, tech and team and moving to a more mature and sophisticated Customer Success model.
We have over 1800+ B2B customers (growing consistently every month) and a relatively complex product (new releases every two weeks) so to put things frankly, there is a lot to do!
This role is going to be focused on owning, managing and building out our 1:many/tech touch model to ensure our SMB customers have a great experience during their Fixflo onboarding experience and that they consistently get value out of Fixflo in the long term. We want to ensure that all customers are empowered with everything they need to be successful with Fixflo but equally ensure we are using scalable techniques to do this.
Ultimately, you will be supporting the adoption, retention and growth of our customer base. You will work closely with our Sales, Product & Development and Marketing teams, to ensure that we are building a great customer-focused product and providing aligned experiences throughout our customer lifecycle. You will, of course, work very closely with our amazing Customer Success & Support teams - there are 11 of us at the moment!
What the role is all about:
- Onboarding - own this experience and any onboarding tasks and processes required to get SMB clients up and running with Fixflo. The aim is for this to be as self-service as possible. This will include heavy use of our customer success software and developing an understanding of key integrations. How can we make our customers' onboarding experience better? Come up with ideas and execute them - we are open to your suggestions.
- Customer Health - monitor the health of our SMBs via our customer success platform and available metrics, report on this, automate check-ins, carry out actions as necessary
- Adoption - Increase the adoption of Fixflo amongst existing SMB customers and implement new processes to improve adoption rates moving forward
- Processes - improve our playbooks + content, email templates & campaigns, ensure customer records are up to date and data is tidy
- Be a product expert - know all our products inside out! Be a customer advocate and work directly with our product team to help improve Fixflo (feature requests, improvements, bugs)and the way we work internally
- Perform consistently and successfully across KPIs, metrics and objectives
- Own the on-boarding of SMB customers and support their adoption of Fixflo
- Minimise client cancellations through proactive customer health management
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Convert customers into advocates
- Deliver efficiencies through the streamlining and scaling of processes
You would make a great fit if:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a customer facing role
- You’re a passionate people person and like engaging with customers
- You’re driven and self motivated - you want to excel at what you do!
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can organise your time productively
- You believe in understanding a customer’s pain, building value and solving problems
- You are a team player who works and engages with others to achieve results
- You are a strategic thinker and like to offer new ideas/solutions to improve things
Nice to have (or excited to learn)
- Previous experience in Customer Success, Customer Support or a project delivery role .
- Experience working in a SaaS/software company before
What's it like working at Fixflo?
- We're a fun team of friendly, supportive and interesting people who work hard because we love what we do, but we also enjoy a good laugh and have great banter (if we don’t say so ourselves!)
- Our team are very sociable and get on like a house on fire - we are always planning different ways to keep connected especially since things have moved to working remotely
- Your ideas really do count and will make a visible contribution to our growing company
- Commitment to personal development - we want to help you grow!
- We are dog friendly - this doesn’t mean much right now but when we are back in the office we want to see all the doggos
*Please note that we will be working remotely until sometime in Q3 2021 (as of 15/07/21)
And what about benefits?
Other than working for an exciting growing company in London, we also offer:
- Competitive base salary
- The opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the executive team
- Gym pass
- Health insurance
- Flexible working
- First Thursday of the month drinks, Friday drinks and lots of socials (think Graffiti workshops, cooking classes, boat/karaoke parties, Halloween quizzes) (We are doing our best to adapt to remote events)
- A fun work environment with great people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How do I apply?
- Submit your CV and cover letter (p.s please tell us why this role was of interest to you!)
- Please include the words “Fixflo July 2021” at the beginning of your cover letter. If you do not then your application will not be considered and you will not receive a response.