We are looking for experienced eCommerce operations and finance director to join our rapidly growing team.
You must have at least 2 years of experience at the director level running operations and finance for an international eCommerce company with revenues over $20m per year.
We are an eCommerce group selling joint pain and health products with a team of 15 based worldwide. You'll be joining a talented and driven team with full in-house marketing, product design, procurement, and supply chain capabilities.
We are very ambitious about improving our existing line of products to create unique, patented products that truly help our customers move freely and without pain.
We want to sell over $100m annually worldwide within 3 years.
What we’re offering:
- Freedom to operate - We will give you the resources and autonomy to build the finances and operations teams and processes that deliver a world-class level.
- Above market rate performance incentive and base salary - tied to the company profitability you drive based on your quarterly OKRS.
- 6 weeks paid vacation - we expect you to work hard building the processes and team that don’t need you 24/7 so you can enjoy your time away from work.
- Work from anywhere - while the role will likely involve trips to the US, China, and Europe, our team is based worldwide and we’re happy for you to be where you feel happiest.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Minimum 2 years director experience - owning finance and operations for a global eCommerce company doing over $20m per year ($100m + preferred).
- Experienced financial controller - track record of successfully managing a fast-paced, tightly deployed cash flow (daily advertising spend, weekly COGS payments) and P&L.
- Track record of optimizing and scaling supply chain - you must have scaled a global supply chain to at least $20m in sales and ideally 5-10x this. We expect you to bring down COGS by at least 5%, decrease delivery times by at least 25% and expand our footprint from English-speaking countries to a global presence in all major markets.
- Be nice! - we’re a hard-charging, ambitious team that doesn’t suffer underperformers. But we’re also kind to each other and as head of operations, we expect you to have the EQ and soft skills to lead by example here.
How to apply:
Please send your resume, cover letter, and as much quantified detail of the applicable roles you’ve held.
Please include ‘A-Player’ in the subject line of your application as an indication you’ve read this job post thoroughly.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!