This is not a typical CTO position where you are solely responsible for building the product. You will be joining myself, a CEO with technical domain expertise in 3D graphics and creative automation to jointly develop a 3D shopping web application. If you are passionate about interactive web and looking to transition into a startup CTO role, keep reading.
Product specification, UX design, business plan, and marketing collateral developed. Business is accepted into Westminster University’s venture accelerator (equity free) who provide mentorship, workspace, and access to funding opportunities.
You will be joining to accelerate the development of MVP to secure venture capital, rolling out marketing and sales in 2022.
Your responsibilities will include
- Develop efficiency and architecture improvements to the front-end system that drives our 3D web application
- Implement product features and user interface elements in line with UX design
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues, suggesting backend features to improve the product
- Collaborate and lead future team members to deliver on the product’s vision
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Backend experience including Firebase, Node.js, PostgreSQL or similar
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Expertise working with web-based 3D libraries including React Three Fiber, Three.js, OpenGL or interest to learn fast