We believe that the only way to change the world is to believe you can.
At YETiCO we decided to channel our passion for changing the world into building the world’s most memorable in person payment experiences, experiences that delight everyone that interacts with them.
TableYeti was our first product and the world’s first Pay at Table device, year one we transacted over £10m in payments, launching in some truly incredible restaurants.
Year 2 was complicated with COVID but we survived and launched our second product TapYeti, the first contactless card reader designed for collecting tips and donations.
As we transition at speed from an R&D startup to a company with significant recurring revenues, we're building out the team to help us achieve our mission of giving every person on this planet the opportunity to interact with one of our memorable in person payment experiences.
We’ve reached where we are today through some good decision making, serendipity and striving to uphold the below core values:
🏋🏻♂️ YETiCO team members are self motivated to work hard, deliver results, make customers happy and intrinsically have a bias towards action. In return we strive to eventually offer the freedom of true work life balance.
📈 YETiCO is an environment for growth, where anyone can become experts in their field through a passion for self learning.
☺️ YETiCO is determined to leave the world a little better than how we found it, whether that is through more sustainable components in our devices or making payment experiences that put a smile on people’s faces.
❤️ YETiCO is a place where you wear your heart on your sleeve, you can bring your whole self to work and never be judged so long as you have the best intentions of your teammates and our customers at heart.
🎉 YETiCO values fun, laughter and not taking ourselves too seriously above almost anything else. We strive to build a place where you’re proud to work and are happy to shout from the rooftops about the amazing things we achieve together.
Your mission as our first Brand & Design Manager!
Support our distributed sales team with beautiful world class sales decks, customer success stories, an improved TapYeti.com website and increased brand awareness. Ensuring the team has the resources required to hit their quota. While also helping with general design requirements.
Increase brand awareness in a measurable way using social media and targeted publication placement via our PR partners at Temono.
- Ensure content is produced and distributed across key social channels. We expect a minimum of one post per channel per day.
- Work with Temono to ensure delivery of at-least 1 press article per month.
- You’ll be responsible for figuring out a way to measure the impact of these efforts.
Develop a process for producing world class up to date sales decks that can be used by our distributed sales teams.
- Production and distribution of sales decks to the sales team.
- Measuring engagement with sales decks with tools like DocSend.
- Constant improvement of sales decks to improve engagement and conversion.
Develop a process for producing customer success stories that our customers are happy to share and distribute along with us.
- These should include both video and pictures that can be shared across media platforms.
- Understand key ROI metrics for customers and ensure they’re included in all customer success stories.
- Understand the problem we solve for customers and ensure they’re included in all customer stories.
- You’ll be measured on how well these stories are distributed and how much traffic they receive.
Work with CTO to implement improvements to the TapYeti.com website that elevate both the brand and customers experiences.
- Enable self service ordering of devices.
- Online location for customer success stories to come alive.
- Improved copy and visuals across the website.
- You’ll be measured via website KPIs like conversation % and bounce rate.
Below are the strengths we’ll be looking for a candidate to excel in. If you don’t meet these core competencies it’s very unlikely you’ll be the right fit for the job (sorry).
- Experience delivering the above outcomes.
- Project management experience.
- Top-class communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding web design and copywriting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Follow-through on commitments.
- Innately proactive, creative, and calm under pressure.
- Openness to criticism and ideas.
- Our core values resonate with you and you’re looking to help us achieve our mission in the long term.
- Experience with graphic design and associated software (Adobe Suite etc)
What we can offer you.
- £30,000 -> £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Initially working in our Primrose Hill Office, moving to a hybrid working model upon passing your probation.
- Company Macbook Pro + iPhone.
- Stock Options giving you ownership in YETiCO.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieving outcomes.
- Quarterly team away days bringing together our remote team members and our London based team members.
- Monthly founders series seminars, to learn what it takes to build a business for those budding entrepreneurs.
- First hand experience and exposure to what is involved in building a company, with your ideas heard and recognised.
- Ability to build your personal brand in the UK and global startup ecosystem, we have some incredibly well connected investors from around the world and our founder is deeply embedded in the London startup community.