Package: Up to £40k+ (uncaped commission)
Office: Central London
Start date: ASAP
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Our mission is to simplify shoppers' online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
🎯 Product & Vision
Our product benefits both shoppers and merchants. Our shoppers get £5 off every purchase whilst directly on the payment page. Our merchants get increased sales by having Moona as a payment solution for their customers. It’s a win-win!
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant. Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once a shopper is a Moona member, their membership works on all of Moona's merchants.
By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head. We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focused: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability: Our team members take personal ownership of growing the company. Everyone at Moona is accountable to deliver results. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritizes diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce, and payment industries. With a wealth of experience in B2B and B2C, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
The product and business DNA are key to reaching their ambition.
💫 What are we looking for?
A highly driven and motivated experienced salesperson for the UK market (English speaker only). Previous experience in consistently exceeding sales targets and KPI’s. A real performance manager of an existing business who is able to increase conversions and drive increased sales with Moona through your exceptional customer service skills and ability to build long-term relationships. Someone who is equally as comfortable reaching out to new businesses to help drive the overall performance of the sales team as and when needed.
So if you are looking for an exciting challenge in sales, keep reading as this position could be the one for you!
This is a fast-paced role that suits high energy and smart salespeople.
Moona is always looking to add fresh talent to an already amazing team.
📝 What are you going to do?
Moona's priority is to build partnerships with online E-merchants. Your role is responsible for ensuring all merchants who have partnered with Moona are using our tool to its full potential and looking to persuade them to expand their usage of our products and services.
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Developing and managing relationships with merchants and taking advantage of any up-selling opportunities
- Gathering feedback from our customers to constantly improve our product and features
- Exceeding performance targets and KPI’s consistently
- Prospecting and booking meetings with larger merchants to assist with overall sales team performance
- Collaborating with the sales team and senior leaders to ensure the company's goals and targets are met
- Training and mentoring of new team members
- Continuously developing yourself to help you reach your maximum potential
- Working with the Head of SME Sales & Partnerships to refine our strategy for customer retention
- Track record of exceeding sales targets, ideally in a similar B2B sales role (2+ years)
- Tech addict and startup mindset
- Ability to easily connect with people and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills - including teamwork!
- Competitive in nature - always striving to outperform and improve yourself
- Driven by KPI based targets and highly motivated to achieve your weekly / monthly goals
- Quick to learn, understand, take on feedback and solve complex problems
- Organized, with great attention to detail, and ability to use multiple systems concurrently in the workplace
- Be a motivated and deadline-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high quality of work
- 25 working days paid + bank holidays
- £70 per month for transportation
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great offices in London and Paris city center
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips