Tutorful is a six-year-old and thriving tech start-up headquartered in Sheffield, with a team located across the UK. We make tutoring affordable and accessible to all, with over 8,000 tutors across the UK delivering over 15,000 online lessons per week. Our revolutionary approach to tutoring and our fantastic growth have helped us become recognised as one of the top 100 startups in the UK.
Purpose of the role:
Is to provide front line customer support to Tutors through a number of different channels, such as calls, emails and live chat, by giving appropriate advice and recommendations. We aim to deliver excellent support and service, to make every interaction with us positive and memorable.
Duties of the role:
- Respond to Tutor queries through calls, emails and live chat through support desk, in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for billing and payment queries and actions
- Ownership over the Tutor frequently asked questions pages on the Tutorful website
- Give insight into Tutor teaching and resource trends
- Interview via telephone and video conferencing prospective Tutors
- Administer and update Tutor accounts
- Review Tutor applications
- Work with Growth to produce insightful and useful content for tutors
- Provide updates to the HoCS on trends and queries coming into the business to help improve customer experience
- Write and own Customer process in agreement with the HoCS to help deliver consistency and customer delight
- Work in partnership on projects with other teams in the business to provide insight from the Tutor expert perspective to champion customers
- Highlight any technical issues or faults to the HoCS to help ensure the product is running to the high standards expected
- Be open to work on new projects and business initiatives in line with business needs
- Promote and educate Tutors on new features and releases eg. online learning, App etc.
- Hosting Tutor training seminars via Video Chat
- Manage time and prioritise tasks effectively
- Be responsive to feedback
- Exceptional levels of customer service
- Strong understanding of verbal and use of written English
- Experience of dealing with customers either face to face or over the phone
- Understanding of the importance of customer service
At Tutorful you can expect a great working environment and to continually improve your skills as the business continues to grow!
- You will have 25 days holiday allowance, with an extra day for each year you are with us, up to 28 days. Need a little more? You can take an additional 5 days as unpaid leave
- We have flexible working hours over the week around a set of core hours
- Like working remotely? Lots of our team work from home all over the UK. Teams get together in-person occasionally for workshops and social events
- Prefer working in an office? Come and work in our new office in the centre of Sheffield as much as you like.
- We also have an Employee Assistance Programme, offering our whole team and their immediate family free financial, legal and medical advice, as well as a counselling service
- Everyone gets an annual training budget and there are opportunities to attend conferences and in-house training sessions
- We have regular company organised socials
- You get £250 in lesson credit every year to spend on the Tutorful platform
If the above is of interest to you please apply or send any additional questions to us.
Tutorful embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.