IT'S MORE THAN JUST A JOB
As a proud B Corp, we focus on using business as a force for good, prioritising people and the planet alongside profit. We are looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to head up our Growth Marketing team. This is a rare opportunity to join a small, high-performance team with big ambitions. You will be comfortable managing multiple priorities within an ultra fast-paced environment whilst inspiring a growing team.
Since starting in 2015 Mindful Chef has shot to the top of Trustpilot's rankings making it officially the UK’s #1 rated recipe box.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Growth Marketing Lead to join us immediately to build a world-class Performance Marketing team from the ground up, moving from agency support to an ambitious, results driven and industry-leading team. You'll be comfortable managing significant budgets to scale customer acquisition and spread our mission of making healthy eating easy. You will be a customer-obsessed growth marketer with real drive to effect change in this unique role within one of the UK’s most exciting scale ups.
- Take complete ownership of the Growth Marketing function at Mindful Chef.
- Be directly responsible for all acquisition budgets, forecasts and KPI’s.
- Manage a team of two performance marketers, growing over time, across the following digital channels: Email, Paid Search (Google + Bing + Google Shopping), Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Linkedin), SEO, Programmatic (Criteo + GDN), Affiliates (AWIN).
- Manage the following offline channels: TV, Radio, Events, Inserts, Cold (direct) Mail, Outdoor (ATL), Podcasts.
- Be obsessed with CRO. Working closely with our product managers, developers and external agencies to continually improve this critical area.
- Provide thorough analytical insights that drive significant impact, CPA efficiencies, ROI, LTVs. This role requires daily and hourly granular analysis and reduction of CPA by channel as the business scales.
- Work with our creative team (videographers, photographers and graphic designers) to ensure you and your team are producing industry-leading creative continually and at pace.
- Provide weekly performance updates to the CMO and senior leadership.
- Manage third party agencies.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices and emerging digital channels, identify and run tech innovation opportunities. Curiosity and networking is embedded within you.
- Work collaboratively with the CRM & Loyalty team to ensure a high quality of customer and consistent customer journey.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years experience in the Digital Performance Marketing / Digital Growth space either agency side or in-house.
- A natural self-starter with a positive attitude. Able to work to exacting commercial targets and comfortable managing multiple priorities within a high performance and often challenging environment.
- Both the technical understanding of digital performance marketing and the people skills to confidently manage team members, projects and stakeholders across the business.
- Naturally empathetic, understanding customers’ pains, problems, needs and desires to improve performance.
- Ability to demonstrate clear, effective and jargon-free communication creating simple solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrate experience of driving change and implementing vision within your function.
- Efficient and hardworking with a flexible and hands-on approach, you will be required to manage up and down effectively.
- We are a rapidly growing profitable B-Corp, at the forefront of changing one of the largest industries in the UK.
- We have donated 9 million school meals to children living in poverty.
- We've built one of the most admired startups in the UK and won a whole bunch of awards.
- We have the backing of the largest food and beverage company in the world.
- We have unrivalled benefits including 38 days holiday, flexible working, 6 months maternity pay, free food in the office, sponsored sabbaticals, and a structured professional development program.
- We also take your well-being seriously with free Vitality health insurance, a gym in the office and lots of mental health first aiders.