Hours Five days a week, flexible hours.
Benefits 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, food and drink discounts.
A bit about us.
Grind is a coffee company that lives in London. After opening Shoreditch Grind in 2011, the brand expanded across London with cafés and a production coffee roastery. 2020 changed Grind beyond recognition, and today Grind coffee is available online - through our direct-to-consumer coffee business led by the UK’s first compostable coffee pods for Nespresso machines - as well as around the world as the global coffee partner for Soho House.
Based in Shoreditch, we have a small team of talented young people working on everything from product development, to creative production, to customer experience.
A bit about the role.
We’re looking for an eCommerce Manager to join our team, and work with internal and agency teams in delivering the next phase of development of our online experience, bringing Grind to life at grind.co.uk.
The eCommerce Manager reports to the CMO and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the site including merchandising, testing and optimising - as well as managing web design and web development timelines. More broadly, this includes analysis, planning, scoping improvements and then managing internal and external teams in delivering them.
This position will work closely with the Growth and Brand teams to execute growth initiatives on the site, and improve the customer experience.
Overall, the goal for the eCommerce Manager is to make grind.co.uk the best it can be, through a mix of short-term iterative changes and long-term improvement. We’re looking for someone with an all-round profile to join the core Grind team, and to bring original ideas and best practices from previous roles.
- Managing design and development timelines for grind.co.uk
- Scoping new design and development work and then managing it's delivery
- Working with stakeholders in the growth team to deliver on their objectives, and drawing on the brand team to delivery creative assets
- Iteration and improvement of the site overall, particularly product pages and landing pages
- Minimum two years of eCommerce experience, preferably Shopify, with a focus on product management
- Experience in a high growth environment and working with senior leadership
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment, working lean - both autonomously and collaboratively
To be successful, you'll have;
- A positive disposition and a pragmatic attitude
- High quality of short-form written communication
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- An attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritise
- Reasonable knowledge of MacOS
Grind is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees