Macro Hive is a fast-growing financial media startup, and a leading independent provider of global macro research and strategy. Our worldwide user base consists of more than 160 countries and over 1,000 customers, all achieved in the span of just two years.
We're looking for a Digital Editorial Assistant. We produce a large amount of digital content from online articles to podcasts, and we need someone to help make all this happen – from receiving the content to releasing it to the world.
This requires working with publishing and editing tools, creating compelling content for social media, and excellent attention to detail and creativity to make stuff happen. Don’t worry if you don’t know all the software packages – what’s more important is your appetite to learn!
- Preparing content to be published (including formatting charts, editing language etc.)
- Uploading content to website
- Preparing emails and newsletters for distribution through HubSpot
- Editing and uploading podcasts
- Creating content for social media and analysing engagement data
- Search engine optimisation of our content
- Evaluating and improving processes to increase efficiency
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong communication skills to liaise with the team
- Proficiency in English and ability to write very well
- SEO experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Skills not required, but a plus:
- Video editing skills
- Prior experience in digital and social media marketing