Performance marketing manager
Head office - Farringdon, London
Helping Passion Communities Thrive
Disciple empowers brands and creators to build independent communities of true value. We are capitalising on the global trend for citizens, brands and creators to engage in single interest, passion communities alongside social media. This shift is being driven by the online world’s move from an attention economy to a passion economy.
Disciple enables businesses to join the passion economy and creators with passionate communities to build businesses. We do this by allowing our customers to create proprietary community networks that allow their customers, fans or followers to unite with the things that they are most passionate about.
Disciple is a platform for building and managing online, branded networks and communities. All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a social platform they define and they control.
Our Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for our biggest channels for acquiring leads. Working with our paid and organic traffic agencies, you will be responsible for the growth of those accounts through the funnel, from account strategy to creative, execution, optimisation, and reporting.
You’ll report to our: Head of Marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with agencies, directing the strategy and staying on track with budget allocation across the performance marketing mix as well as ensuring alignment with our growth objectives.
- Research, test, optimize, and scale new customer acquisition channels, techniques, and technologies.
- Forecast performance metrics and contribute to the wider business forecasting process.
- Create conversion generating content which adds value to the overall customer journey, resulting in MQLs, pipeline and revenue.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to encourage organic growth by developing and uploading relevant and engaging content and efficient paid activities.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Truly understand what it takes to work in a start-up.
- Have the ability to turn numbers into insights and insights into action.
- Have the ability to see the big picture and the details that comprise it.
- Are creative in a verbal and analytical way.
- Are passionate about the possibilities that marketing offers to a business.
People we’ll love have:
- 2-5 Years of experience setting up, delivering and running successful global performance marketing strategies/campaigns to drive revenue and traffic.
- A commercial mindset and are able to judge when we need to spend to grow and when to chase ROI.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reporting experience, including Google Analytics and Excel.
In return, we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Collaborative, transparent and fun-loving office culture.
- The chance to work with a diverse set of customers.