Field Marketing Activator (£22-26K, London)
Young Foodies Talent is supporting an exciting challenger brand in the FMCG industry in hiring a field sales executive to join their growing business.
This is a huge opportunity for someone passionate about innovation in food and drink, driven to work with a sustainable brand and, who has the confidence to build rapport with various b2b customers.
As a Field Marketing Activator, you will be the number one brand ambassador, working directly with business customers and helping to increase sales. You will be a confident communicator, energetic and with determination to grow the brand.
This is the perfect position for someone seeking a future career in sales account management and where the most successful FMCG salespeople start their careers.
You will learn negotiation skills, build strong relationships with customers and become more resilient - essential for any job.
- Business Development - sourcing new business across London - retail, independents, and delis
- Account Management - building strong relationships from the ground up, and arrange commercial deals for displays and promotions
- Confidently approaching new customers and getting feedback to report to the wider team
- Field Compliance: build relationships with independent customers and build brand presence in-store, which includes putting up point of sale material and getting us as much visibility as possible.
This is an entry-level role, great for someone looking to make an impact in a food brand, kickstarting their career in the industry. You must be:
- Organised - able to manage your own diary
- Confident and friendly - you will be speaking to and building relationships with new people
- Energetic and enthusiastic - keen to learn and excited about the industry
- A passionate foodie - interested in and keen to talk about the product offering
Please note, this role is for a brand in the Young Foodies network (not internally). This role would be ideal for a recent graduate or for someone with sales experience looking to transition into the FMCG industry.
If you think you could be suitable for the position, please apply directly or share your CV to email@example.com.