Supply Chain Executive (£24-30K, London)
Young Foodies are working with an exciting drinks brand, leading the way in a fast-growing category, on the lookout for an Operations Executive to join their team.
This is a huge opportunity for someone looking to progress in their supply chain and operations career within an FMCG startup.
This award-winning brand is looking for someone ready to take on a new challenge, has an understanding of the supply chain in the food and drink sector, and loves problem-solving.
Are you analytical and love working with data? Are you a problem solver? Are you interested in learning more about how the great products you consume go from production to supermarket shelves?
If you are interested in a career in supply chain and operations, read more and apply today!
This person will have ownership across the supply chain, working closely with the founder to ensure the great-tasting drinks get to customers at the right time, in full.
You will be responsible for liaising with the third-party manufacturer, warehouses, and end customers, building lasting relationships across the supply chain.
Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Building strong relationships with all stakeholders across the supply chain
- Manage day to day inventory and deal with any issues that arise
- Continually think of improvement process to maximise efficiency and effectiveness across the supply chain
- Communicate and report with the sales team to meet service level objectives
- Ensure accurate and precise reporting of inventory levels
- Eager to develop a career in supply chain and operations
- Passionate about the FMCG drinks industry
- Excited by the nature of a fast-paced startup environment
- Analytical and proactive
- Supply Chain/ Operations experience in FMCG or a retail environment is preferable
- Confident using excel and working with data
- Fluent written and spoken English
Whether you have existing experience in a supply chain role or are looking for an opportunity to prove yourself, we are keen to find out more about you and why you could be a great fit for the position. Apply today!
Please note this is a position for a brand in the Young Foodies network.