We combine DNA and microbiome technologies with digital health data to inspire people to a positive lifestyle change and lead them to a healthier future. To achieve this, we have two tests available in the UK.
A well-established and fast-growing business implementing a rapid increase of their sales department whose efforts are targeted towards a multitude of industries. These currently include yet are not limited to:
- Clinics / Independent Practitioners
- Leisure & Fitness
- Corporate Wellness
- Distributors (EU&ROW)
- Monitor key client activity in assigned territory and proactively working with clients to meet revenue and volume targets.
- Contact new and low volume clients to promote products and services.
- Maintain and update client information in the CRM system.
- Generate and analyze weekly and monthly revenue reports.
- Inbound lead/inquiry management.
New Business Development
- Market analysis for EU and ROW targets to assess the appropriateness of cost and resources to launch products into new markets.
- Canvas, sign up and onboard potential partnerships/distributors in key geographical markets as part of the company’s global expansion.
- Proactively increase revenue and volume targets with new partners and distributors.
- 2-3 years of telephone and in-person sales experience
- A history of securing new business partners and clients exceeding ~£200k quarterly.
- Experience in Account Management
- Knowledge of Healthcare/ Biomed / Gut health is a plus
- The candidate must be familiar with computer programs such as Word and Excel,
- High level of creativity, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Must be multi-task oriented, courteous, and organized results-oriented with a "getting things done" mindset
- Must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working with physicians, their staff and taking on a sales role.
Flexible working hours / remote work available
Salary: base+ % of revenue generated (60%/40% ratio)