At electronRx, we are building the interface between technology and the human body that will usher in a new therapeutic paradigm, transforming how we deliver healthcare and treat disease.
The Senior Electronics Engineer is part of the interdisciplinary technical team at electronRx. Taking ownership of electronic product development, the role has a wide range of technical responsibilities balanced with creative thinking. It combines project management and hands-on R&D, providing a unique role within the company. Thorough understanding and experience is expected all the way from concept development through to design for manufacture.
We are able to accommodate semi-permanent remote working for the right candidate.
- Origination of novel concepts that utilise physiological, optical and electro-mechanical sensing technologies
- Taking ownership and leading the process from conception of electronic and mechanical integration, prototyping electronics and simple mechanical enclosures, simulation modelling, verification and testing
- Integration of electronics, mechanical and software components for product development
- Working at a consistent pace with a good understanding of iterative development cycles Applying sound engineering principles and product design standards to support the team in product delivery
- Effective professional communication
- Technical documentation and reporting
- Track record of problem solving for consumer product device innovation and delivery of products
- Degree level technical qualification, ideally in electronic engineering
- Experience in manufacturing processes
- Experience in delivering real-world products to market
- Able to identify, solve, implement and verify technical solutions independently
- A flexible and collaborative approach to work; these are key values at eRx
- Positive, committed attitude with entrepreneurial nature
- Experience with electronic development boards, schematic design, PCB layout (preferably Altium Designer), and integration of PCB design in product development
- Experience specifying, designing and deploying electronic products.
- Electronics production environment experience
- Experience in medical device development within a regulated domain (ISO13485, ISO60601)