What is Sherpr?
Sherpr is a door to door solution for the delivery of your luggage, boxes and sports equipment. Forget lugging your items to the airport, we take away the hassle and stress by shipping door to door at the click of a button.
Backed by VC’s and Angel’s, Sherpr has seen exponential growth over the past 3 years at over 400% year on year. We are looking to triple our growth in 2021/22 with new market launches and are seeking a rockstar Head of Marketing to help grow the business globally.
Check us out www.sherpr.com.
About the role?
We are looking for an extremely ambitious and experienced leader who wants to join a fast growing startup with huge growth plans.
Working with our CEO, you’ll lead all of our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects globally. You will develop plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term goals. Ultimately, you will run our marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Develop a marketing strategy with the founding team to engage current and new markets across our three verticals of travel, students and relocation
- Build out our performance marketing channels to acquire new customers with a focus on reducing the acquisition cost and driving retention
- Define our brand message to ensure it is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Implement internal process’, reporting tools and analytics platforms
- Contribute to the wider growth of a fast-paced startup
- Experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, ideally in a startup environment
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and the ability to motivate others
- Positive and resilient individual, capable of demonstrating composure
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative