Thrillz is where fans reach the stars in a few clicks via custom videos, live events and experiences. We create life changing moments and allow fans to personally connect with their favourite celebrities.
We have a global roster of stars on our platform including Matt Dawson, Paul Chuckle, David Gower, Kerry Katona, The Sooty Show, Katie Price, Mary Fitzgerald, Mya, Mr Motivator, Matt Le Tissier, Neil Ruddock, Monty Panesar and hundreds more.
We are one of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK and are backed by leading Private Equity and Venture Capital investors and have been named as one of Startup Pills Best UK Startups in 2020. We have been featured in national press including The Times, Daily Mail, The Sun, Evening Standard and OK!
We have served thousands of delighted customers and are expanding our team to accelerate our growth even further and take the business to the next level. We have ambitions to be the global leader in the market and are on the hunt for exceptional talent who share our vision.
We are looking for a Content Outreach Specialist who is incredibly well organised, able to thrive under pressure and has a passion for sharing awe inspiring content with the world.
Scope of the Role
As Content Outreach Specialist you will work with our marketing team to raise brand awareness by distributing outstanding content, in a variety of forms. You will take responsibility for link building and distribution to external platforms, partners and websites, as we scale our rapidly growing business.
This role will include working alongside cross-functional teams to contribute to distributing video and written content, spanning celebrities, creators and company PR.
Some of your responsibilities
- Work collaboratively to build on our best-in-class content distribution strategy. Take responsibility for its execution as we increase our global visibility
- Implement relevant software to aid in objectives, closely managing performance of these tools
- Prepare weekly reports against an impressive KPI framework, obsess about the measurement metrics
- Work alongside a team of content creators to build engaging customer centric content that maximises traffic and conversion
- Report on the performance of link building campaigns, gain insights and compare your objectives against wider company growth plans
- Build a portfolio of outreach partners contacts and relationships, understand market needs and guide teams internally on these demands
- Be comfortable with handling and distributing video content and an excellent written ability
- Understand the foundations of search engine optimisation and how to improve organic ranking, be comfortable with SEO performance tools
- A highly creative individual, with a demonstrable track record in link building and wide scale PR outreach
- 3+ years proven working experience in marketing at a top tier firm
- Have extensive knowledge in search engine optimisation, key algorithmic factors and how search engines value, read and index content
- Knowledge of the full suite of content marketing optimisation tools. Strong interpersonal and commercial development skills
- Outstanding communication and writing skills. Able to deliver reports and updates effectively and efficiently to senior stakeholders
- You are resilient, restless, energetic, can-doer, a background in content development and blogs is a plus
- Multi-tasker. Must be able to fight fires while simultaneously handling multiple demands
- Exciting, passionate and young team that work hard and have fun
- You will be instrumental in the growth of a disruptive start-up backed by capital from leading investors across Europe
- Generous compensation package comprised of base salary (£25,000 - £30,000) plus bonus
- Hybrid remote working combined with London office presence
Thrillz is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Thrillz celebrates and embraces diversity