At electronRx, we are building the interface between technology and the human body that will usher in a new therapeutic paradigm, transforming how we deliver healthcare and treat disease.
We develop novel technologies, both hardware and software, to innovate patient care and improve outcomes.
We’re looking for a technically brilliant and ambitious senior developer who is ready to step up as a CTO, add rocketfuel to our activities and take up full ownership over all technology functions as a senior leader in our company.
In this role, you must be a strong team player that sees the big picture, gets hands on and is happy about nurturing the talent of juniors too. A background in product is required as you will oversee the entire product development lifecycle. Experience in team building and/or HR is advantageous as you will further build up our Engineering and Research organisation continuously.
As the go-to-technology and product innovation lead, you will need to orchestrate the strategic technical vision for electronRx and anticipate, plan and act on shifts in technology. You’ll be responsible for the delivery of all software, including velocity and quality, and own the product roadmap, retention of the existing team and further recruitment into the Product, Design and Engineering organisation in exchange with the CEO.
You will need to channel communication with the research team and its lead and must be sure of their timelines and velocity at all times. You must be confident in communicating the progress of the Product, Research, Engineering and Design organisation to the company, its Board and its investors.
You’ll also act as our Data Protection Officer and be responsible for the security and privacy of our customers.
You will receive a fair salary that includes a mix of base salary and shares that you will earn over the course of time.
- Lead the development and delivery of all products and services as the company expands its product portfolio.
- Guide and decide on all processes for the Engineering organisation, including the software development lifecycle, type of technologies used, and overall prioritisation of work and projects.
- Grow our team significantly by hiring highly talented engineering, quality assurance, product, and operations professionals.
- Nurture talent by providing skill and career development to team members and training them to become exceptional technical leads and people managers.
- Ensure mitigation of relevant security, privacy, and business continuity risks.
Manage the budget for the entire technology organisation.
- Postgraduate degree, MSc or PhD; computing, mathematics, physics, or engineering background.
- A proven track record of leadership in the areas of technology and product.
- Extremely sharp logic and communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including running efficient projects and having metrics to prove it.
- Interest in computer vision, AI and rapid prototyping.
- A maker spirit with a consistent history of delivering results with software.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and grit; we are building something entirely new and the road will be bumpy, so you must be able to stay motivated and lead your team to success.
- A clear vision of what a successful Product, Design and Engineering organisation looks like and a roadmap of how to achieve it.
- Vision which allows you to see how you’d like teams, technology and competitors to relate years into the future.
- Leadership skills that have allowed you to define goals and strategies, design organisations, hire, motivate, assess and manage.
- Ability to quickly acquire and understand new skills and knowledge and then apply them to your work.
- A broad set of interests that include significant overlap with our vision and mission.