GETT ME is looking for a Project Manager and future COO/CEO based in London
GETT ME is a London-based startup that offers a refreshing new take on the Taxi apps, we combine the products such as UBER, BOLT, WHEELY, and other local services.
GETT ME offers an innovative, integrated Taxi hire experience loaded into one single app.
About The Team
GETT ME was founded by two partners, passionate to make a simple innovative all-in-one solution for cars and reimagining the way the world moves.
We have a flexible, kind and hardworking team culture.
We’re passionate about our mission and are determined to create a truly fantastic service.
We’re committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing and building a company we are truly proud of.
We have completed and working on the following:
- Gathered team of 5 people, 2 developers, 1 marketer, 1 finance manager, 1 CGI - UI/UX designer
- Launched our website, gettme.uk / gettme.taxi ,
- Completed customer surveys with +1500 people,
- Launched waiting list app (Ios-Android) with 1038 people in the community.
- Developed the Android App (MVP), working on the IOS
- Completed the financial forecast, marketing plan, branding, pitch decks etc..
- Approved for the SEIS and EIS Application Schemes,
- Working on the partnership with brands and individual-chauffer and local taxi services,
- Raising pre-seed.
What and Who are we looking for?
This is a job for real entrepreneurs. You will be part of a great founding team that empowers you to shape the product, business and your future. An opportunity to be part of a growing movement to create a new future for the Taxi industry.
We are looking for someone like you who already has experience in the product - project - team management, product launch, raising funds, pitching to investors and product scales and who can take us to the next stage in our journeys.
- We looking for someone to own the product development and project management (operation) side of the project;
- The entrepreneurial spirit in a start-up, you must be extremely passionate about management, energetic and full of positivity, a solution to every problem type of character and want to have fun along the way of building amazing and crazy mind-blowing campaigns in an early-stage start-up;
- Previous experience in partnership negotiations and agreements;
- Previous experience in fundraising and pitching to the investors;
- Previously worked with Agile, KPIs monetization and looking after the budget of the development:
- Personality: visionary, attention to the details and a high tolerance for the uncertainties that come with a start-up;
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and help in all areas of the business as needed suggest where we need to improve; and
- HR skills are beneficial if we need to hire someone.
In summary, we are looking for a talented and versatile individual with the skills and flexibility to learn and grasp the core of the management-operation side of Gett Me and has experience in product launch-development and fundraising and who is willing to take the Gett Me to the next level over the coming years.
You should also be...
- Excited to build a world-class platform as one of its first employees alongside a passionate team;
- Flexible, goal-oriented, with the ability to scale alongside an in-house or freelance development team;
- A confident team player and professional self-starter with a “can‐do” attitude; and
- Comfortable in a fast‐paced and constantly evolving environment.
What we'll offer you
- We’re big advocates of flexible working, flexible working hours, working from home, works are mainly task-based;
- Equity to start with, we are currently raising funds: and
- Basics such as holiday, pension, child-care, laptop +necessary gadgets and rest we can discuss per your requirements.
- In the first instance, this is an equity-only role, this is a part-time role that can move to full-time once fundraising has taken place and you must be prepared and able to not take a salary for a set period of time.
- Must be available once or twice a week for a team meeting in the office (London)
Contact: If you are interested in joining us send your CV and one paragraph/page on why you and why us :)