WHO ARE WE
We are Balansa Core, we design and manage wellbeing programs for businesses of all sizes. The reason we exist is to provide people from all over the world, ways in which they can maintain or improve their physical + mental health. We pride ourselves on our obsessed with all areas within wellbeing, and we’re looking for a driven and creative marketing intern to join our small, but growing team. Our current clients range from start ups to multinationals and we are reaching more people each day!
WHY ARE YOU HIRING
We are looking to further grow the business, with goals to be the number one wellbeing solution for businesses. We are soon to launch our new online platform, which requires a lot of work behind the scenes! This is a great opportunity for real hands on experience through all levels of the business. The role will entail administrative tasks, client programme design and wellbeing research. We want to further connect and grow the people we help, creating an authentic Balansa community.
If you are obsessed with communicating, social media and current affairs, this job may just be perfect for you!
A successful intern period has the potential to grow into a permanent role within Balansa Core.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Managing social media channels (Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook and YouTube).
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts. Promoting brand messages and supporting our community.
- Reporting on the latest industry updates.
- Identify popular content and emerging trends, producing subsequent reports.
- Use data to help elevate the brand on their mission.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Currently studying or completed a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related educational concentration.
- Strong familiarity and understanding of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat required.
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership, self-starter and proactive attitude.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think laterally and understand the cost and value drivers within a competitive business environment.
- You are a naturally curious thinking, self-driven character with a passion for understanding customers and meeting their needs.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Proficient in English Language.
IT WOULD BE A BONUS IF YOU HAVE
- Some knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Previous experience in a marketing role.
- Previous experience creating content calendars and managing social media accounts.
- You have a genuine interest in wellbeing, specifically physical and mental health.
- Apply to this job advert with your CV and your definition of what wellbeing means to you!
- This is a 3 month internship paid hourly, with prospects of a subsequent permanent position.