We are looking for an energetic, ambitious graduate to join our team as a field sales & marketing executive.
We are a friendly small team passionate about great food, that have brought products to market to help encourage consumers love of cooking and baking. Having recently launched, we are looking to get our brands into the hands of more retail shops, delis and independents.
This role will be working closely with the founders and other sales account manager to spread awareness of the brand and, in particular, our amazing products!
As a Field Sales Executive you will be responsible for getting the brands products onto more shelves and into more delis across London. You will have to think strategically where this delicious product will sell and build relationships with the buyers. You will be travelling around (and outside) of London 3-4 days a week carrying out store visits and working out of the office. You'll get an invaluable experience in growing a new food startup from the ground up and also receive training and the necessary support to kick-start your career in business development.
- Business Development – sourcing new business across London – retail, independents and delis
- Account Management – building strong relationships from the ground up, and arrange commercial deals for displays and promotions
- Confidently approaching new customers and getting feedback to report to the wider team
- Compliance: build relationships with independent customers and build brand presence in store, which includes putting up point of sale material and getting us as much visibility as possible.
This is an entry level role, great for someone looking to make an impact in a healthy and delicious food brand, kickstarting their career in the industry. You must be:
- Organised – able to manage your own diary
- Confident and friendly – you will be speaking to and building relationships with new people
- Energetic and enthusiastic – keen to learn and excited about the industry
- A passionate foodie – interested in and keen to talk about the product offering
Please note, whilst you don't have to have experience for this role, you must be passionate about the FMCG food and drink industry, personable and confident. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone interested in starting their career in food and drink!