Want to join an ambitious start-up that’s changing lives with its pioneering software for augmented reality glasses?
Strolll is an innovative digital health start-up based in the United Kingdom that’s on a mission to redefine the everyday ‘reality’ of neurological disorders through cue’d movement. More specifically strolll has developed the world’s first software application for augmented reality glasses that can alleviate and treat motor symptoms in Parkinson’s Disease.
-> Check out the video here to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR_E8QQL_8c
Having recently won a substantial Innovate UK grant and successfully raised venture funding, strolll is looking to expand its team and bring on additional technical and software talent to support the ongoing development and innovation.
As part of the strolll team, you’ll enjoy an experimental environment that promotes responsibility and ownership. Efficient, disciplined, development is coupled with a user-centric approach to building out features and functionality that are highly valuable.
Despite the fast-paced start-up environment, you will be supported by experienced developers who share a passion for VR/AR technology and are eager to pioneer solutions that make an impact on the lives of others at the forefront of immersive tech and the digital health revolution!
AS PART OF OUR TEAM YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Be comfortable working with many areas of code such as tools, SDKs, and graphics.
- Help expand and maintain our core engine codebase.
- Working with the tech lead to implement our architectural plan and roadmap.
- Work as the mid-level generalist and be comfortable with being the “go-to” person for a certain platform or feature.
- Work with a multi-talented team with focus from the top down, driving all feature development from our design vision, the user & the new opportunities that AR provides.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years commercial working experience in Unity.
- 3+ years with AR or VR SDKs.
- Strong C# programming skills.
- Comfortable with Git.
- Open to constructive feedback and persistent learning, via online tools and direct meetings.
- Interest in working on innovative projects that benefit the lives of people
- Ability to write clean code which can be easily read and maintained by others.
- Motivated working autonomously
- Likes schedules, e.g., Daily stand-ups, Sprints, etc
- Agile software development
- Experience and familiarity with working practices such, Lean, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Passionate about VR & AR technology.
BONUS POINTS BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Experience developing VR/AR applications.
- Hobby projects and code samples.
- Developed open-source projects.
- Worked with a game engine such as Unity or Unreal.