Are you a full-stack developer looking for an opportunity to join the next UK unicorn startup,
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for 2-3 motivated full-stack developers to join the founding team of a new startup, to solve a $500bn problem.
We are establishing the founding team which will consist of developers, data scientists, and a product expert . We have already managed to secure funding which provides 12-months of runway to build and launch the project.
We are aiming to raise a seed round to extend the runway and scale in Q1/Q2 2022.
As part of the team, you will be fully funded through salary and receive founder equity in the venture.
The MVP platform needs to be developed from scratch. There is a lot of flexibility on architecture and design, for you to influence and shape.
- Backend: Node.js/Next.js
- Frontend: React
- Database: Postgres or Cosmos
- Architecture: Microservices & serverless for Python ML model deployment (detection models)
- Infrastructure: Azure
- Authentication: Microsoft Identity
- You are an experienced and motivated developer that wants to build a global unicorn
- You are full-stack and can deliver production level features end-to-end
- You have experience designing system architectures on robust patterns (microservices, DDD, SOLID or other)
- You have a great understanding of Node.js/Next.js
- You know React inside out
- You have worked with SQL and No-SQL databases such as Postgres, Cosmos, MongoDB or similar
- You are an excellent team player that helps other success
- You currently live and are authorised to work in the UK
What You Will Get From Us
- Equity as part of the founding team
- Funding for 12-months (salary, benefits, equipment, infrastructure etc.)
- Access to customers
- A no nonsense environment to get things done
- A super talented team with a global vision
- No bureaucracy or politics
- No legacy systems
We are a Manchester based tech startup that is looking for a great team of tech geniuses and HUSTLERS!
If that sound like you please APPLY and we look forward to you joining the team.