Pentaform is seeking a creative assistant to join our team in Battersea, Dyson building London.
Who we are
We are a technology startup with the mission to bridge the digital divide. Our first product, the AbacusBasic, is an all-in-one single board computer that is both affordable and eco-friendly. In the information age, we believe access to global networking is a fundamental human right. Our mission is to provide computing access to 4 billion people without the tool to participate in the digital economy.
Pentaform was founded in late 2019 and was selected to participate in InnovationRCA, the Royal College of Art incubator.
About the role:
London-based tech startup, Pentaform, is looking for a Part-time Videographer and Editor with a wide skill set in digital marketing and storytelling to join our team in Battersea, Dyson Building in London.
- Videography and photography with editing
- Digital or social content design and creation
- Graphic design skills - ability to produce print and online creative assets from concept to completion
- Understanding of design and typographic principles
- Ability to connect with people and bring stories to life in a way that generates excitement
- Proficient in Digital, Social and on-product content design with top of class design benchmarks
- Interpret and communicate the company identity and mission.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work with an innovative startup team and a desire to learn how to communicate an innovative product. From concept to completion, you will work closely with our core team on a range of different challenges to create and tell stories which inspire.
Working with us
- A small, friendly close-knit team
- Flexi work (a mix of remote and in person)
- Casual dress
To apply, please send your resume, portfolio and relevant links of your work to email@example.com.