BoroughBox is an exciting scale-up business focused on the independent food and drink sector. Working across multiple areas within the supply chain we’re involved in everything from sales (D2C and B2B) to logistics (3PL). Put simply, we help independent food and drink brands grow.
We’re looking for a proactive eCommerce Content Executive to join our growing eComm team at BoroughBox. You’ll work closely with our eCommerce Manager to develop a content plan that sets our site apart from competitors and keeps customers coming back - for inspiration as well as for ordering!
We need someone who loves content and knows how to get the best out of it to drive sales and engagement. Our brilliant Marketing team already produces fantastic assets - it’s up to you to make sure our visitors see it all and have a great experience on site. We’re a complicated business with both B2C and B2B offers so we need someone who is a great multitasker with solid awareness of different customer groups.
We’re looking for someone hands on, organised and capable of juggling multiple deadlines and priorities. It will also be an advantage if you enjoy great food and drink as we’re surrounded by it!
This is a flexible working role with a mix of remote and office working. 2 days a week will be based in our London office (Tuesday and Wednesday).
What you’ll do
- Update and manage the BoroughBox homepage, create landing pages and content pages across multiple business strands: Retail, Marketplace, Corporate and Trade.
- Take ownership of the content calendar to ensure regular scheduled updates across the BoroughBox site.
- Maintain a consistent and high quality experience across the BoroughBox site.
- In collaboration with our eCommerce Manager, ensure that content is optimised for both mobile and desktop.
- Work closely with our Marketing team to plan and action the promotional calendar.
- Ensure on site creative matches marketing activity - emails, social, ads etc.
- Review existing pages, identify and action improvements. Request additional photography or copy where required.
- Track performance of changes made and use to inform future content updates.
- Experience with Magento 2 and its Pagebuilder CMS.
- Experience in a similar eCommerce content role.
- Experience of Photoshop or other image editing software.
- Knowledge of, and an interest in, e-commerce best practices.
- Understanding of different customer segments and their needs.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise.
- A good understanding of website management and e-commerce usability.
- Understanding of online marketing: SEO, PPC, Social etc.
Perks of working at BoroughBox:
- High level of responsibility from day one.
- Lots of potential for growth.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata, based on 5 day working week).
- 20% discount on BoroughBox.com.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Lots of product sampling!
To apply please send in your CV and a cover letter outlining why you're suitable for this position.