BoroughBox is an exciting scale-up business focused on the independent food and drink sector. Working across multiple areas within the supply chain we’re involved in everything from sales (D2C and B2B) to logistics (3PL). Put simply, we help independent food and drink brands grow.
We’re looking for a dynamic Marketplace Account Executive to join our growing eCommerce team at BoroughBox. Our Marketplace is a fantastic community of producers selling thousands of products - you will help us take this to the next level. If someone has a great food or drink product to sell, we want them to come to us.
As the main contact for our Marketplace sellers you’ll be with them every step of their BoroughBox journey - from initial enquiry, during their onboarding and through to regular calls and updates to make sure their products are performing to their full potential. You’ll also work closely with our eCommerce Manager to action an ambitious Marketplace strategy.
We need someone who loves people and isn’t afraid to get on the phone and tell our sellers what they could be doing better. And of course, you will need to be passionate about food and drink, always on the lookout for innovative new products and producers. We’re looking at expanding beyond F&B and into new areas such as beauty and lifestyle so an interest in wider online retail would be a big advantage.
We’re looking for a great communicator, someone proactive with first class people skills. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
This is a flexible working role with a mix of remote and office working. 2 days a week will be based in our London office (Tuesday and Wednesday).
What you’ll do
- Own the relationships with our Marketplace Sellers.
- Work with our Marketplace Product Merchandiser to analyse product performance and present findings and suggestions to Marketplace Sellers.
- Support with the creation of a Seller Academy which provides onboarding and training materials for our Marketplace Sellers.
- Optimise communications with Marketplace Sellers and help devise an email content strategy to keep our Marketplace informed and engaged.
- Work with our Tech team and eCommerce Manager to troubleshoot any technical issues and highlight potential improvements to our systems.
- Identify new opportunities to grow the Marketplace - contact potential new Sellers, highlight new categories for BoroughBox.
- Conduct competitor analysis.
- Assist with Marketplace Customer Service queries.
- Experience with Magento 2 and CRM tools.
- Experience in a similar account management role.
- Knowledge of, and an interest in, e-commerce best practices.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Excel and presentation software such as PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise.
- A good understanding of website management and e-commerce usability.
- Understanding of online marketing: SEO, PPC, Social etc.
Perks of working at BoroughBox:
- High level of responsibility from day one.
- Lots of potential for growth.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata, based on 5 day working week).
- 20% discount on BoroughBox.com.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Lots of product sampling!
To apply please send in your CV and a cover letter outlining why you're suitable for this position.