Position: Marketing Assistant
Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
Introduction: Innermost is an award-winning wellness brand that uses the power of nutrition to craft targeted solutions for your health and fitness needs across body and mind. We imagine a world where people wake up in control of their health, are empowered to make the right decisions, and feel great at the end of the day. We’ve built a team of curious sceptics, creative marketers and strategists that are on a mission to reinvent an entire industry. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and close-knit team, we’d love to hear from you. Learn more at liveinnermost.com
Role: You’ll be responsible for executing social media marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement and sales. You’ll be tasked with creating, scheduling and posting content across social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest. You’ll also be responsible for community management of our online communities. The ideal candidate will have experience across marketing, social media, copywriting, branding and graphic design. This is an opportunity to assume responsibility, and be an important part of an ambitious brand that is enjoying strong growth and is looking to scale.
• Planning and executing marketing strategies across different social media channels.
• Ideation and creation of engaging content (videography, photography, GIFs, graphic designs).
• Planning, scheduling and posting of content.
• Growing social channels, fostering conversations and building a community of engaged followers.
• Tracking and reporting upon the success of social media marketing efforts using analytics.
• Degree in field of Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media, or similar would be preferable.
• Ideally, 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing for an agency or brand.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. with ability to adjust tone for different channels.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative products and other editing tools.
• An eye for good design, branding, social media content and marketing.
• Excellent attention to detail, project management and organisation skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done in a major way and knock through brick walls if needed.
• Teamplayer. We’re colleagues but also friends unless it’s a team quiz and then it’s everyone for themselves.
Benefits: Competitive salary. Wellness allowance. Beautiful working space in London. An ambitious team focused on building a leading brand in the wellness space. Opportunities to take on responsibility and learn.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Send through your cover letter, CV, pre-uni grades, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and anything else that could support your application.