We are creating a banking experience like never before.
Fresh like the flavour of mint, an experience that reimagines how you think about banking. A bank built for your smartphone architected around your lifestyle. Built on the foundations of socially responsible banking and cutting-edge technology, we bring to you, digital financial services that are intelligent, unique, and most important, Refreshingly delightful.
About the Role:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating and building awareness of consumer-friendly financial services. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create market demand for Europe's first ethical Neo-bank.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
Working at MoneeMint is not like most other companies - and certainly not like other finance companies! We have a range of perks which make us different, and some of these include:
- Stock options in the company
- A relaxed open-plan working environment
- Regular team-building afternoons (recently we've done a pizza-making afternoon, had a ping-pong tournament - and next up is graffiti lessons!)
- Real potential for career advancement in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial organisation. Think of this as a real-life MBA if you don't already have one!
Please note that this role is starting as equity at this moment and then will move over to salary position once fundraising is complete.
RECRUITMENT AGENCY STATEMENT
MoneeMint Limited respectfully asks agents not to send speculative CVs.
Our preferred agent list is currently not accepting new agents and we will let the market know when we review our preferred agent list.
Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of MoneeMint Limited and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered invalid.
Please never send us CVs unless we have explicitly requested your company specifically to do so in respect of a specific vacancy.
In other words, in any situation where we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy – will be considered by us to be a “free gift”, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to contact the candidate directly and engage the candidate’s services, and will in no way establish any prior claim by your company to representation of that candidate should the candidate’s details also be submitted by any other party.
Therefore, submission of any unsolicited CVs to us by your company will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance and agreement by your company of these terms.