If you've heard of Girls Aloud, Sugababes, The Saturdays and Kylie, then this is down to Xenomania. An independent label responsible for creating some of the best loved pop records over the past 20 years.
After a short break writing tracks for some big names in the US we’re now doing it again and looking to break a number of new UK artists over the next few years.
So what's the role?
To put it simply, we’re looking for a content creator.
Someone to create stories and content around our newly signed artists, someone who can help us capture the whole process from recording tracks, writing melodies and choreography sessions to hanging out as a group and travelling with the artists to key meetings and experiences.
We'll guide you through our thoughts and ideas but our vision is that you'll be in charge of conceptualising and helping to build out a consistent pipeline of content across social (think TikTok, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram).
We're looking for somebody who is passionate about music, storytelling, social media and wants to become part of a close knit and hardworking team that are growing these artists together. You will be responsible for the content creation and should have experience with shooting in an authentic and relatable style as well as editing it to social best practices.
Xeno is a fun and fast paced environment and we need someone who is willing to take on a challenge, think on their feet and create interesting and compelling content for new fans that want to come on the artist journey with us.
This is a full time position based out of our studio in London and another in Brighton. Access to a car and ability to travel is preferred.
• Deliver a regular pipeline of video content for our social channels
• Concept and plan content that will be interesting and engaging for a wide audience - we want you to create content that you would enjoy watching
• Record, edit and publish the content
• Have base understanding of content publishing and know your hashtags from your descriptions
• Report on content performance and always seek feedback to continually improve
• Have a finger on the pulse of social and know how the artists can take advantage of this
• Be directive and in control. The artists will be looking to you for support and feedback to make them feel confident
• Be part of the team! Whether working with the artists or the Xeno team we want you to become part of the furniture. Share your ideas, your personality and your thoughts!
£25,000-£30,000 for a candidate with the right experience.
Please share why you would be a good fit for this role as well as any examples of content you’ve created so far that you would consider relevant