We're looking for an talented engineer that is eager to optimise our software in the midst of a document revolution! Interested?
Our product and mission: Docflow creates better documents in less time. Our software provides a solution to systematically optimise workflows, increase the quality of documents/contracts and drastically improve a team's collaboration and efficiency. Not only is our product user-friendly and intuitive, but it also requires only minimal training and is fast to implement. Curious how it works? Let's talk!
What you'll be doing: As a Frontend Engineer, you'll join our growing Engineering team. You'll work together as a team as well as independently on making our software even better for our clients. Our frontend has been developed in React components, written in Typescript.
In this role there is plenty of room for your ideas. Our team is growing fast and we'll support your growth ambitions as much as possible. We're flexible, and as long as you're proactive and take responsibility for your own work, we'll be a great match!
Who we are looking for:
- You have a getting-shit-done mentality;
- And are extremely self-motivated;
- This means you're able to work independently, either remotely or in the office
- And/or have experience with other frameworks, like React, Angular or Vue;
- And experience with HTTP/REST APIs;
- You get bonus points if you have knowledge of any backend frameworks, preferably Ruby on Rails;
- You speak English and Dutch fluently
What we offer you:
- A sweet salary that's in conformity with the market;
- A unique and exciting position at a start-up with international ambition;
- Lots of freedom in your role and plenty of room for (professional) growth;
- A working space at our office in TNW City and the flexibility to work remotely (full time);
- Flat organisation and open communication;
- High-paced work environment where you can make lots of impact;
- A cross-functional and highly motivated team;
- Friday game tournaments and great coffee;
- 25 holidays to recharge your batteries.
Our tech stack: We love our stack, but we're not married to it. We're interested in your professional opinion about our technology and what might be (even more) fitting for us: Rub on Rails, React, PostgreSQL, Redux, AWS, Github.