Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. We're really proud of our impact and growth over the last few years. Especially more recently, our CEO, Timothy Armoo was honoured with a Forbes 30 Under 30 accolade.
With clients who include all major record labels, Vestiaire, Charlotte Tilbury, Nike and even the UK Government we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic. (Click here to be blown away)
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent - a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse - the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund - a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands...
About the role:
The Operations team is the heartbeat of Fanbytes. We're the glue that holds it all together, (can you tell we think we're pretty important) and we ensure the smooth running of operations across the business. Currently the team is made up of Ambrose (COO), Jeevan (Finance Partner) and Sarah (People & Culture Partner) and we're in need of an Operations Assistant to join us. We're looking for someone who is proactive, thinks in systems and has the ability to manage multiple projects. You will be working alongside Jeevan and Sarah to help ensure the engine runs smoothly and ensure that we're creating the ultimate experience for the people at Fanbytes.
Responsibilities of an Operations Assistant:
People & Culture:
- Talent Acquisition: helping us to find the future of Fanbytes, and create an outstanding candidate experience for every person that interacts with us (experience with LinkedIn sourcing here is a bonus)
- The Hybrid Experience: You'll be ensuring that our transition into hybrid working (creating a working environment across our London HQ as well as remotely) is smooth, efficient and enjoyable.
- Social Experience: Having fun together is really important to us all. We're quite good at it, too. We need to keep our moments of connection and social events creative, enjoyable, and aligned to our valuse.
- Internal Communication: Keeping our team engaged through communication, whether thats with new starters, communicating the roll out of People + Culture initiatives and generally ensuring that the people are informed and their spirits are kept high.
It's our job to ensure that our influencers, clients and our people are feeling topped up! 💰
- Influencer Payments: We work with a huge network of influencers, (we wouldn't be here without them!), so it's important that we pay them on time. We'll need your help to do that well.
- Client Invoicing: Keeping our brands on-side, too, is important to us. Ensuring that we're on top of payments and processing will surely engage your analytical brain.
- People Payroll: Working with our systems to ensure our growing team are able to celebrate their successes on pay day.
- Internal Finances: Managing departmental Payments/Expenses
Our ideal candidate...
- would rate their organisation skills second to none.
- is proactive and uses their initiative when it comes to managing projects.
- takes pride in their work and efficiently carries out every task.
- has an impeccable attention to detail.
- you don't have to be a mathematics prodigy but if you're good with numbers, that'll be great.
- loves working as part of a team and is keen to get involved.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
- We partner with Perkbox - which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Friday socials (when in office)
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
start date: asap
location: we operate on a hybrid model at Fanbytes meaning teams rotate and come into the office a couple of days a week.
contract type: fixed term contract (We are open to university students looking for placement years)