Every candidate has a talent and diversity of skills that employers are looking for. The problem is how to identify candidate’s capabilities and match the employer’s and candidate’s motivations. Our mission is to empower candidates to demonstrate their real abilities and knowledge allowing anyone with the relevant skillset to apply for a position regardless of their professional background.
We have grown 5-times last year and are used by >100.000 candidates and 1.500 employers. Among our users are Miro, Typeform, Intercom, Just Eat and other amazing businesses. PitchMe is among the 20 most promising HR tech startups in Europe, had won multiple international awards, including the MIT grant.
We are scaling fast and getting ready for the late Seed funding round. We are looking for a highly collaborative, self-starter, with strong analytical ability and a “test & learn” mindset. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. If you share our vision to change the outdated recruitment process, we offer a great opportunity to join our growing team in London!
Remote work opportunity, great team and exciting challenges guaranteed.
- You’ll be responsible for supporting PitchMe with the fundraising processes – across various workstreams including investor research and outreach
- Due diligence and analysis of investment funds
- Work closely with the CEO to prepare for investor's outreach, meetings, pitch events
- Working entrepreneurially in the team, supporting on ad hoc diligence projects
- Degree in finance, business or management.
- Passionate about startups, technology and innovation
- Comfortable working independently and take responsibility
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities