CornerStep provides a SaaS b2b eCommerce development platform for agencies and in-house teams. It delivers the perfect technical solution for design and marketing agencies looking to deliver design rich, end-to-end solutions to their clients. The feature rich b2b ecommerce platform will meet the needs of the most ambitious b2b business.
Our goal is to allow b2b design and marketing agencies to maximise the delivery of their value-add services without the need to take on complex development and implementation projects. Unlike other b2b ecommerce platforms, CornerStepb2b has been architected to allow for the easy integration of design rich templates.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an early member of a promising start-up. We’re looking for an experienced and dedicated marketing and sales professional to build and grow our customer engagement and sale pipeline.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced sales and marketing professional with entrepreneurial flair
- Happy to help out the business in any way they can
- Good understanding of design and marketing agency operating models
- Some experience with b2b and SaaS solutions
- A natural relationship builder
- Experience creating great content on the internet
- Ideally based in the UK
- Building relationships and generate sales with agencies and B2b businesses
- Managing CornerStep’s social presence on existing and new channels
- Strategizing and executing new marketing and sales projects
- This is a flexible, but full-time position
- Potential for salaried with equity, but we would prefer someone to co-found this business. This would require equity only, until we raise our first round of funding.
Who you’ll be working with:
You’ll be working closely with the 2 founders, who between them have over 30 years’ experience in b2b, supply chain automation and software development. We are committed to a diverse and collaborative work environment and welcome all applications.
How to apply
Please send your CV and tell us a little about yourself (what’s not on your CV). We're accepting applications through September and October (although we recommend you apply asap if interested).
Lastly, if this role isn’t for you, but you know someone that might be a good fit, please forward this job description.