At Flair, our mission is to create a world where all ethnicities can thrive. Our core product is a people analytics tool that helps businesses and schools measure and build anti-racist cultures. As a small team of 7, we have achieved a great deal in less than a year since launch.
Our product for the education sector was released in September 2020 and saw rapid adoption - it is now in over 55 schools in the UK. In April 2021, we launched a product for businesses. So far, our clients include the likes of The Premier League, EY and Network Rail.
We are at an exciting point of our journey, having recently secured seed funding, led by Hoxton Ventures - one of the UK's top venture capital firms, who have backed leading tech companies like Deliveroo. Our aim is to use the funding to rapidly grow our presence in the UK, as well as to enter the US market.
We’re hiring an Account Manager, Education Sector (Permanent, Full-Time)
- We are looking to hire an Account Manager, whose role will centre around delivering the best possible experience for our growing client base in the education sector.
- You will be joining a growing sales team that will be comprised of Account Executives, Account Managers and Sales Development Reps.
- The role is remote. However, as you may be required to occasionally meet the rest of the Flair team in person, you should be based in the UK (within a commutable distance to London).
- Be responsible for client satisfaction, retention, and expansion of existing accounts
- Support dozens of clients concurrently, with multiple propositions, expectations, and needs
- Work with the sales team to onboard new clients, providing initial training and support.
- Deliver presentations to existing clients, helping them to understand the insights generated by Flair's anti-racism diagnostic tool
- Hold check-in calls with clients to understand the extent to which the product has provided them with value
- Become an expert on Flair's product and understand how it adds value to clients
- Engage with the product team to provide them with direct feedback from clients on how the product can be improved
- Drive client activation, closely managing accounts to identify commercial opportunities and up-sell / cross-sell where possible
- Negotiate and close renewal business
- Support existing clients with product, account and billing queries
Your Required Experience & Knowledge
- 1+ year of Account Management, Sales, Business Development or Client Success experience, preferably in an ed-tech or high-growth SaaS startup
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing contracts
Your Ideal Skillset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with both clients and colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- A resilient mindset, with the ability to respond well to setbacks
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Experience with CRMs (e.g. Hubspot, Pipedrive, Apollo, Salesforce)
Compensation + Benefits
- £32,000 + 7.5% commission on upsell/renewal (uncapped)
- Equity via employee option scheme
- On-track-earnings (OTE): £50,000
- Private Health Insurance
Our Culture & Values
As a team, we pride ourselves on 6 company values:
- Be Yourself - We welcome diversity in all its forms and want people to feel no pressure to conform.
- Be Healthy - We value your mental and physical health. In our view, nothing is more important.
- Be a Continuous Learner - We look for people who are open to learning new things each and every day.
- Be Mission-Driven - We only want to hire people who believe that a world where all ethnicities can thrive is a world worth fighting for.
- Be Transparent - We have decided to build a remote company, so hiring great communicators is paramount.
- Be Empathetic - We value people who can see the world from others' point of view.
At Flair, we celebrate diversity and inclusion. We strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
If this sounds like a company you'd want to join, why not take a look at the role on offer and send in an application?