At Flair, our mission is to create a world where all ethnicities can thrive. Our core product is a people analytics tool that helps businesses and schools measure and build anti-racist cultures. As a small team of 7, we have achieved a great deal in less than a year since launch.
Our product for the education sector was released in September 2020 and saw rapid adoption - it is now in over 55 schools in the UK. In April 2021, we launched a product for businesses. So far, our clients include the likes of The Premier League, EY and Network Rail.
We are at an exciting point of our journey, having recently secured seed funding, led by Hoxton Ventures - one of the UK's top venture capital firms, who have backed leading tech companies like Deliveroo. Our aim is to use the funding to rapidly grow our presence in the UK, as well as to enter the US market.
We’re hiring an Account Executive (Permanent, Full-Time)
- We are looking to hire an Account Executive whose role will involve securing new business clients.
- You will be joining a growing sales team that will be comprised of other Account Executives, Customer Success Managers and Sales Development Reps.
- The role is remote. However, as you may be required to occasionally meet the rest of the Flair team in person, you should be based in the UK (within a commutable distance to London).
- Own the sales cycle from lead to close
- Help educate clients on the value of Flair throughout the adoption cycle
- Become an expert on Flair's product, while conducting discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects
- Gather client feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product
- Review conversion metrics to understand areas for improvement across the sales funnel
- Proactively test different techniques to optimise conversion through the sales funnel
- Continuously learn new sales tactics and share findings with the wider Account Executive team
- Collaborate with Flair's internal sales development, marketing, product and customer success teams to ensure client satisfaction - with particular emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal.
- Represent Flair's brand effectively at industry events and on social channels
Your Required Experience & Knowledge
- 1+ year of B2B Account Executive experience, preferably in a high-growth SAAS startup
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing contracts
Your Ideal Skillset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both with clients and within an organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- A resilient mindset, with the ability to respond well to setbacks
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Experience with CRMs (e.g. Hubspot, Pipedrive, Apollo, Salesforce)
Compensation + Benefits
- £40,000 + 7.5% commission (uncapped)
- Equity via employee option scheme
- On-track-earnings (OTE): £65,000
- Private Health Insurance
Our Culture & Values
As a team, we pride ourselves on 6 company values:
- Be Yourself - We welcome diversity in all its forms and want people to feel no pressure to conform.
- Be Healthy - We value your mental and physical health. In our view, nothing is more important.
- Be a Continuous Learner - We look for people who are open to learning new things each and every day.
- Be Mission-Driven - We only want to hire people who believe that a world where all ethnicities can thrive is a world worth fighting for.
- Be Transparent - We have decided to build a remote company, so hiring great communicators is paramount.
- Be Empathetic - We value people who can see the world from others' point of view.
At Flair, we celebrate diversity and inclusion. We strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
If this sounds like a company you'd want to join, why not take a look at the role on offer and send in an application?