We’re hiring for an energetic and creative Head of Product Development with a talent for building business solutions across services, technology and strategic partnerships.
In this position, you will play a central role in delivering our vision of building the world’s most powerful recruitment platform.
Working in close partnership with the founding partners, CTO, Finance and Customer Success teams, you will be responsible for delivering and improving the product. You will develop an intimate understanding of how our customers use the product and lead a range of strategic initiatives to add new functionality to the platform, increase efficiency of product delivery and find new ways to increase value-add to our clients.
All of our ‘customers’ are entrepreneurs – bold, energetic, highly-motivated individuals and teams who are building and scaling exciting new ventures. You will operate as a key link between this vibrant customer community, our technology teams, a network of outsourced delivery partners and a pool of innovative industry suppliers to identify new opportunities and deliver product improvements.
This will include:
- Shaping the design of custom technology products, features and integrations – leveraging cutting-edge technology and proprietary development to build lightning-fast, scalable automated workflows across systems
- Automating and streamlining workflows and processes to remove or outsource low-value add activity
- Analysing data to identify improvement opportunities
- Coordinating projects with multiple workstreams and stakeholders
- Building strategic partnerships with key technology and service companies
- Continually optimising the customer experience – working closely with founders on our platform to ensure ongoing alignment of product development with customer needs and market evolution
- Maintaining an expert-level understanding of the recruitment ecosystem, identifying new technologies, services and market trends
- Embedding a ‘digital first’ approach to internal and external work – optimally deploying and integrating technologies to create seamless digital workflows
We are looking for an innovative, versatile team player with strong business acumen – someone able to both visualise a world-class end product and roll up their sleeves to lead the design and execution to deliver on that vision.
You will be a cornerstone of our rapidly growing business, working with the founders of the business to build a unique and ground-breaking product.
To succeed in the role you will need to blend ‘big picture’ thinking with high levels of attention to detail and a structured and process-driven approach. You will appreciate the value in learning from data and use it to drive decision-making and ideally will have a good understanding of how technology is used to solve problems, either with some exposure to coding or adaptability to work with low-code tools. You’ll always question whether things can be done differently or better and thrive in a fast-paced environment where the ability to move quickly while maintaining high quality standards is essential.
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading design/development of product or service solutions in a B2B environment
- Strong academic record – a fast learner able to quickly grasp and use new concepts and tools
- Passion for technology and innovation – excited at the challenge of disrupting established processes to create game-changing improvements for customers
- Strong commercial acumen – adept at structuring win-win partnerships and collaborations, able to evaluate third-party suppliers and negotiate commercial contracts
- Excellent project management – effectively managing delivery from inception to completion
- Excellent client communication skills, ability to generate trust with clients
- Leadership potential, good at communicating, delegating and teamworking
- Data-driven, able to analyse data in Excel, and/or PowerBI or other analytics tool to create and use reports and KPIs to identify improvement opportunities
- Interest in coding, ability to write simple code or use no-code solutions
What we offer
- Competitive base salary and discretionary bonus
- Equity option scheme – participate in the value creation and company growth
- Flexible, hybrid WFH & office-based model in central London location
- Stimulating, fast-paced, high-collaboration working environment
- Results-focused atmosphere with excellent work-life balance
- Open, transparent, supportive and good-humoured corporate culture
- Regular team incentives, personalised rewards and social events
- Active charity participation and fundraising schemes
- Generous annual leave and employee sabbatical program
- Personal development allowance