We are Capitalise.com, the super platform for businesses and their advisers to access financial services. We are a product-oriented FinTech start-up based in the UK and have closed our Series A in 2019. We have won government grants and award nominations for innovation.
As Digital Marketing Data & Analytics Manager, you’ll oversee the overall digital marketing strategy, developing, implementing, tracking and optimising digital marketing platforms and campaigns to ensure digital growth.
Focusing on data collection quality and segmentation criteria to help build out targeted marketing campaigns across all channels, you’ll develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, with the support of our Head of Marketing, to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in the Capitalise product and service.
We’re a team of friendly, dynamic marketers and creatives with bold plans for 2022/2023, and by joining our team you will help us drive demand and interest in Capitalise.
Your approach is
- Build deep and collaborative relationships with the team members
- Have natural empathy for your clients and look for ways to leverage that understanding for the best results
- Understand the big picture and can debate strategy with the senior team, and at the same time dive into the details and influence decisions
- Passionate about finding the right ideas for your business
Your role will be to
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies for Capitalise
- Create and manage link building strategies and content marketing strategies
- Focus on data collection points across all online assets, improve data quality, monitor and analyse success
- Implement and improve lead scoring across the marketing function
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites to drive traffic to the Capitalise site
- Ensure reports are insightful and action-focused, making recommendations to improve digital marketing activities (display, SEO, PPC, social media) and website assets (user journeys and experience, conversion and website functionality in order to provide insights on how users are interacting with the website)
- Own, manage and maintain the marketing tech stack and suggest and implement improvement and best practices
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
You should apply if you have
- Proven experience working in a digital marketing role, ideally working with Digital Attribution and Marketing Automation in data driven businesses
- Practical experience in keyword research, SEO management, email, and marketing databases
- Extensive working knowledge of marketing and web analytics tools such as Google Adwords, and Google Analytics
- User experience knowledge and understand about how to optimise the customer experience funnels and landing pages
- Practical skills in multivariate experiments and A/B and email marketing
- Working knowledge of CMS systems such as Wordpress and AEM, as well as CSS, and HTML
- Hands-on when it comes to knowledge of new technologies and the latest trends in digital marketing, plus have in-depth insights on all social media platforms
Tools we use
- Pardot - or similar ESP
- Zoom and Google Meet
- Webinar platform such as On24
- Microsoft and Google Suite
- CMS such as Pimcore
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hybrid working
- Choice of tech
- Progression Framework for Career Development
- Wellness Programme
- Family friendly policies
- 25 days leave plus Bank Holidays & extra company days
- Great Company Culture
This role is currently only open to candidates who live and work in the UK, and do not require a Visa.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Capitalise we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.