A structured 1 year training programme to prepare you for taking important roles within a scale up or founding your own startup.
ihateironing makes busy people's lives easier by removing the hassle from dry cleaning and laundry. We do this by finding brilliant people, creating superior processes, combined with the intelligent application of cutting-edge technology.
We are a small team based in Brixton, with big ambitions and our service is available both in the UK and internationally. GQ magazine called us one of 'Britain's Best Delivery Services', the Evening Standard named us as 'London's Top Digi Dry Cleaners' and Esquire magazine labelled us as one of the top ‘Online Wardrobe Services That Will Make Life Easier’.
This 12 month programme is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to experience the plethora of different roles and responsibilities within an award-winning start-up/scale-up, with the opportunity to land a full-time role at the end of the programme.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for self-development, desire to take responsibility from day one and hunger to make a real impact to help us become the world’s largest online laundry and dry cleaning service.
The role itself will be a rotation amongst two integral departments in our business:
Customer Care: 3 days a week
- Working in a small team to act as the first point of contact for our customers
- Communication across various channels: telephone, email, sms and live chat
- Liaising with our network of dry cleaners and drivers
- Resolving customer issues
Operations Management: 2 days a week
- Designing, implementing and improving partners and drivers training
- Analysing performance data and making recommendations for improvement
- Maintaining relationships with new and existing partners
- Ad hoc project work
- Competitive salary - £18,000 - £23,000
- Health and fitness subsidy
- Subsidised laundry and dry cleaning
- Opportunity for progression
- Great working environment
- Possible full-time employment in your area of expertise
This is an entry level position, and you should be interested in joining us for the long-term whilst fulfilling the following requirements:
- Recent graduate or 1-2 years experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confidence in dealing with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be involved in other areas of the business as needed
There may be the opportunity to reformat the rotation as two 6-month periods. If this would be your preference, please communicate this within your application.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.