Who we are?
SensorFlow makes smart buildings a reality, we are on a mission to retrofit every building to automate decision making and get actionable insights from data, starting with hotels. SensorFlow has helped brands like Accor and RedDoorz save up to 30% on their energy costs while improving their operational productivity through actionable insights from real time data. We are currently in 7 markets across South East Asia and expanding rapidly. Join us, as we work towards making every building more productive, efficient, and sustainable!
- Responsible for creating, owning, and setting the vision and purpose of design throughout the organization.
- Lead the design-thinking methodology and process throughout the company.
- Build a product management culture that with great judgment balances product intuition, design inspiration, market insight, and data validation for creating great user experiences.
- Evolve the current set of design tools and methods and create a standard process for applying human-centered design and design thinking.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, internal and external to advance the customer’s experience strategy while simultaneously balancing the needs and resources of the company.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive and positive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs while actively collaborating with various teams.
- Communicate the product's vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to the team, both verbally and visually.
- At least 3-5 years experience of relevant experience and a compelling portfolio of past work, showcasing a wide variety of UX design outcomes.
- Previous experience in participating in, and/or leading multi-stakeholder research, and usability studies, recognizing important insights, and translating them into compelling UX concepts.
- An expert in all applied UX skill and software from wire-framing to various prototyping techniques across analog and digital platforms
- Able to create powerful and compelling narratives with strong written, visual, and graphic content.
- You are hungry for feedback and have a strong growth mindset, always looking for ways to improve in your role.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
- User-Centric Design mindset focused on delivering products that customers love.
- Loves running experiments and has the courage to kill products early if we get it wrong or have no traction.
- Thrives in a multi-racial and multi-cultural team and celebrates diversity in opinions.
- Relevant experience working with full-stack IoT products (hardware and software) or the hospitality sector is highly preferred.
What is it like working at SensorFlow?
At SensorFlow, we’re made up of dreamers, achievers, and visionaries whose passion and belief in a greater cause drive us to do more and push the boundaries of innovation every day. If you want to work with fun-loving and diverse personalities in an environment that prioritizes your learning, development, and autonomy, then SensorFlow is the perfect place for you.
We also have amazing benefits that include a generous 21 days of annual leave, medical coverage, birthday leave, fitness, and flexi benefits.