Marketing & Brand Manager
Job Title: Marketing & Brand Manager
Location: London, Bristol, Stockholm
Terms: Full Time
Salary: up to £42K (experience dependent)
Reporting To: Head of Growth Marketing
Industry: Health and Wellness
At Yoppie we’re building both digital and physical tools, services and products that enable today’s modern woman to take control of her menstrual health & wellness - with personalised period care, PMS supplements and hormonal skincare. We ultimately envision a world where women feel confident and empowered by their own unique menstrual cycle thanks to the removal of taboos, improved education and access to powerful subscription management tools.
Our values define how we operate as a team and as a business.
- Deliver customer WOW!
- For every decision ask “what does the customer feel?”
- Be ambitious, strive for success and make better!
- Improve yourself and the team, always.
- Own your work and celebrate its success.
- Own it when good & bad. Ask for help when you need it.
- We've got each other's backs
- We look out for one another and always step in to help even if it’s outside our comfort zone or expertise.
- All opinions are welcome
- Give with humility and listen openly. Strive for common ground.
- Question with data but don't ignore your instinct
- Lead by example & hold each other to account.
- Do what you say, roll your sleeves up and lead.
As the Marketing and Brand Manager for Yoppie, you will be responsible for the development and execution of our brand marketing. You will plan and deliver marketing strategies to increase engagement and retention, and optimise marketing campaigns in order to drive awareness of Yoppie and take ownership of the evolution of our brand exposure from a customer perspective.
Your core areas of ownership are:
- Marketing Playbook. Manage and optimise Yoppie’s Marketing Playbook to deliver a highly efficient and valuable marketing function for the brand, delivering consistent brand-led creative campaigns across channels and customer communication touchpoints.
- Brand Strategy. You will be the architect and custodian of the Yoppie brand, ensuring all customer touchpoints are in line with the brand strategy - bridging the gap between brand and growth strategy and will develop, communicate and manage the short, mid and long term plans for Yoppie’s brand strategy to maximise its market opportunity.
- Build and manage Yoppie’s Brand Guidelines along with the help of our senior designer, clearly communicating how to use our brand assets across different mediums and channels enabling the business to implement all assets and touchpoints in line with Yoppie’s Brand Strategy.
- Build and manage Yoppie Brand Bible, clearly communicating brand positioning from the eyes of customers (what we are, what we are NOT).
- Build and manage Yoppie’s Tone of Voice and Key Messaging documentation, providing message consistency and hierarchy.
- Customer communications. Send marketing emails to segments in the Yoppie customer base to encourage and drive retention, activation, and referral.
- Manage, drive, and work with Yoppie’s Social Media Marketer to continuously push the boat out on social channels to establish Yoppie as the leading femtech and menstruation care brand.
- Influencer Marketing. Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders using outreach tools. Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns and liaising with the growth marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
- Content Production. Manage the production of brand lead content for paid social advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok.
- PR. Manage our external PR company and negotiate on press releases and the PR strategy to drive awareness of the Yoppie brand in consumer and investor lead PR.
What you will do
- Negotiate and manage marketing budgets (with HOG) to deliver on Marketing Playbook, in line with budget allocation.
- Manage the content production process to deliver high-value content in line with growth projects and Marketing Playbook.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create and deliver highly targeted marketing campaigns, emails, retention/reactivation/referral programs, and customer success communications
- Contribute to the management of the website, writing content for the launch of new products and marketing campaigns
- Identify publications, partnerships, websites, influencers, events, awards (not limited to) where Yoppie’s audience is and identify/design advertising test opportunities and implicated costs.
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing channels and customer touchpoints.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Collaborate with our social media team to create innovative and engaging content, including paid ads and marketing stunts, across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Scale influencer marketing as a core channel for the business
Who you are
- You have hands-on experience in developing and executing brand lead marketing strategies
- Be a strong manager and have strong project management skills and initiative
- Ability to work well within a team
- You’re a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who will do what it takes to make Yoppie known
- You’re excited by Yoppie’s growth trajectory and the huge potential for Yoppie to become the next femtech unicorn
- Be out-going tenacious, creative, and a good problem solver
- The drive and tenacity to work in a start-up culture
What Would Be Nice For You To Have
- Previous experience working in a marketing and brand management role
- Experience in or passion for working in DTC/scale-ups
- Educated in a Marketing related qualification or equivalent.
- A proven track record managing and delivering brand lead marketing campaigns for a lifestyle brand
- Previous experience in Google Analytics/Google Sheets/Excel