An Intern role is a great way to enter YunoJuno before progressing on to one of the other teams. There are many departments at YunoJuno, including Sales & Marketing, Client Susscess, Platform Success to name few.
The YJ Sales team is driving the growth of YunoJuno and is looking for a new team member to offer a first class Onboarding expeirence for new clients.
We have a large number of clients coming through our front door, form referrals and marketing.
The Commercial Teams have a goal to educate the addressable market to ensure both clients and freelancers can concentrate on working with one another and not get bugged down with the admin, compliance, contractual, financial issues that can keep both parties awake at night.
We are looking for a Client Onboarding Exec (Intern) to help manage new clients and their first expeirence of YunoJuno. Undertaking the tasks to complete all checks, market sizing, and ranking new clients, as well as assiting clients with their questions and pointing them in the right direction.
Knowledge and Skills
- Open culture – casual but hard working!!!
- Knowledge of, or interest in, Marketing & Advertising, HR, Legal would be helpful .
- Looking for someone smart and cool - this is not a ‘brain dead script type job’ 1- we deal with top brands and advertising/creative. agencies, so a nuanced approach across multiple channels is required.
Life at YunoJuno
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making a difference in an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work.
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing.
- A shiny Macbook.
- Headspace subscription.
- 25 days holiday.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Vitality - Medical Healthcare.
- Birthday Vouchers.
- Birthday day off.
- Enhanced family friendly policies.
- Flexible working hours and working from home.
- Free breakfast when in the office.
- Away days.
- Flexible office space.
- Private office, flexible hot design and comfortable breakout spaces.
- Bookable meeting rooms.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Access to multiple locations in London, Manchester and Reading.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Free tea, coffee, snack and refreshments.
- Weekly beer and pizza nights.
- Weekly free breakfasts.
- Free weekly yoga classes.