Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Location: Remote, with one day per month in London
Bamboo Auctions (www.bambooauctions.com) is an online property auction marketplace. We provide our technology to estate agents so that buyers and sellers can sell properties online. By working in partnership with estate agents, we are helping to make property transactions fast, certain and transparent.
Due to recent significant growth, we are looking to recruit a customer support executive to support our sales team and provide front facing agent and buyer customer service.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience, learn new skills and grow within a startup environment as we accelerate growth over the next 12 months.
This is a front facing, customer service role, so excellent communication and proactivity are key to your success. You will need to be comfortable working independently on the phone and by email. You’ll be a quick learner, who can pick up new tasks and run them through to a successful outcome. More than anything, you’ll need to be enthusiastic, innovative and keen to get stuck in.
Your day to day role and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service is always maintained by you
- Responding to queries from all customers (agents and buyers) by phone and email
- Responding to troubleshooting enquiries by phone and email from agents and buyers in line with customer service level agreements
- Carrying out time sensitive ID checks on buyers to enable them to bid
- Recording timely and accurate incident information and solutions
- Guiding agents and buyers through our platform to enable and encourage use and bids
- Preparing and sending out new business contracts with agents on behalf of our sales team
- Attending and assisting with marketing events
- Interest in property and tech desirable
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Manage demands on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a proven track record of relationship building skills
- Organised, responsible and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
Due to anticipated high volumes of applicants, we regret that we will not be able to reply to unsuccessful applications.