Whitesmith is looking for a Designer and Frontend Developer to become part of our core team.
Activities will include:
- Plan, participate and analyse discoveries for new and existing products
- Plan, run and analyse user interviews and usability tests
- Create UX and UI mockups and prototypes with high quality and with great attention to detail
- Develop web applications and websites using the latest web technologies following industry best practices
- Work alongside project managers and backend developers in a collaborative and agile environment
- Experience with User-Centered Design and Development (accessible and adaptive design and code)
- Experience with Agile Design and Development (iteratively delivering value)
- UI Design background: Experience in Figma/Sketch designing UI interfaces (web and mobile) wireframes (low fidelity) and mockups (high-fidelity) Experience in Figma/Marvel/Invision creating interactive prototypes
- UX Design background: Experience in identifying target users, pain points, motivations, context of use Experience planning, running and analysing user interviews
Nice to Have
- Experience managing teams with Designers and Frontend Developers
- Frontend Developer background: Experience with Web Components, PWA Experience with Svelte, Next.js, Nuxt.js * Experience with ERB, Jekyll
- UX Design background: * Experience in conducting expert analysis
- Inside -4GMT to +4GMT Timezones
- General interview
- Technical Interview
- Technical exercise
About Whitesmith We build awesome digital products that people love to use. We do this by blending together ready-to-go tech expertise with a humble product mindset, to help our clients create innovative and engaging customer experiences.
Our process has come about through having built and launched a number of our own products, including our very own Blockchain studio. We’ve also worked with dozens of innovative start-ups across Europe and the US. Our expertise lies in translating customer frustrations into digital opportunities.
We firmly believe in building a family culture where people can flourish and thrive, just like the products we work on. This ethos carries on into our work where we support our clients every step of the way in building a great product.