Content & Social Editor at The Wine List (Kickstart Scheme)
Wine is the UK's most popular alcoholic drink – and yet, very few people feel confident talking about it, buying it or drinking it.
At Wine List, we believe that armed with a little bit of knowledge, you can find pleasure in every bottle you drink.
To date, we have produced the first wine subscription box focused on learning. Thousands of members take part in virtual tastings, learn at home with our wine course, and taste the very best wines we import from small, low intervention winemakers.
About the role
We're making learning about wine fun, accessible and non-pretentious. At the centre of this is the content we create for our customers and prospect customers. We use short form content, videos and imagery to create interesting and insightful content which is engaging to our customers. Sitting within our Growth team, this role is responsible for creating and experimenting with different content, formats and channels - to ultimately drive new customer acquisition and retention of existing customers. This includes managing of social media channels and the Wine List blog.
- Create interesting and engaging wine content and engage with our community on Instagram.
- Manage the Wine List blog. Plan, research and write blog posts that will engage customers and reach new customers through SEO.
- Support on ad-hoc content creation across the business with photography, digital design and video editing.
- Partnership outreach to interesting brands which would be relevant for our audience - for competitions, email campaigns and more.
What we're looking for in you
- Experience creating content for, and managing a brand social media channel. Including photography and digital design.
- Experience of planning, researching and writing engaging blog posts
- Experience using Photoshop, InDesign or other design software
What you'll get in return
- London living wage
- 28 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Monthly team socials
- Wine perks: access to tastings and education
- An office based in Camberwell
Wine List are excited to be hiring for this position through the government's Kickstart Scheme. To be eligible, you must be aged between 16 - 24 years old and currently receiving Universal Credit