Thrillz is where fans reach the stars in a few clicks via custom videos, live events and experiences. We create life changing moments and allow fans to personally connect with their favourite celebrities.
We have a global roster of stars on our platform including Matt Dawson, Paul Chuckle, David Gower, Kerry Katona, The Sooty Show, Katie Price, Mary Fitzgerald, Mya, Mr Motivator, Matt Le Tissier, Neil Ruddock, Monty Panesar and hundreds more.
We are one of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK and are backed by leading Private Equity and Venture Capital investors and have been named as one of Startup Pills Best UK Startups in 2020. We have been featured in national press including Forbes, The Times, Daily Mail, The Sun, Evening Standard and OK!
We have served thousands of delighted customers and are expanding our team to accelerate our growth even further, taking the business to the next level. We have ambitions to be the global leader in the market and are on the hunt for exceptional talent who share our vision.
As we enter our next stage of growth, we are looking for an SEO copywriter to develop and deliver content with intent.
Scope of the Role
Reporting to the COO, this is a new position, part of a growing content team, and pivotal in promoting Thrillz and increasing our organic traffic to support our growth objective.
This role is suitable for a copywriter with an interest in entertainment, celebrities and creators. We are looking for a copywriter who is creative and result-driven, keen to get stuck in and passionate about entertainment.
Some of your responsibilities
- Supporting our SEO strategy, by building out content to increase our rankings
- Writing product page copy, supporting product content, blog posts
- Carrying out competitor research to inform how we present our proposition
- Supporting other copywriting requirements across other marketing channels - this may include emails or guest content for partner sites
- General proofreading and copy-editing
- Contributing to ideation brainstorms and creative sessions with the content team
- Excellent English editorial copywriting skills, with published content to prove it
- A good understanding of SEO for content writing
- Experience writing landing page copy to promote products, as well as supporting content
- Experience publishing web content
- Familiarity with Keyword Planner (and carrying out keyword research to inform topic ideation and content planning)
- Experience using SEO tools such as SEMrush
- A driven self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented. Everyone makes typos, but it’s our job to ensure they get fixed. If you see a typo and can’t resist getting it sorted - this is exactly what we’re looking for!
- Adaptable and comfortable with fast-changing organisations, getting stuck in with tasks that may not always be what you expected!
- Startup experience is a plus
- Exciting, passionate and friendly team that work hard and have fun
- You will be instrumental in the growth of a disruptive start-up backed by capital from leading investors across Europe
- Generous compensation package comprised of base salary (£21,000 - £27,000)
- Remote working combined with our brand new Central London office
- Apple IT equipment
Thrillz is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Thrillz celebrates and embraces diversity.