Data Analytics … Automation … Transformative Cloud & API Products …
If that got you excited, you could be the next recruit on Kamma’s mission to be the world standard for location-based data. Our products are being used by some of the biggest names across multiple verticals, but we have a long way to go to accomplish the ambitious vision we’ve set for ourselves!
To help us navigate this journey, we’re seeking a Product Manager, with demonstrable experience in managing products from conception through to delivery. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial and autonomous mindset, who can apply themselves passionately to our vision and culture.
What We Do
Kamma is an industry leading geospatial technology company that specialises in creating unique data and solutions from disparate information.
Our unique technology and algorithms acquire millions of sources of dirty, disparate and ever-changing information which are then transformed into valuable datasets and answers for any property address in the UK in seconds. These unique datasets have risk and compliance applications across multiple markets and our products are being used by some of the largest names across the letting agent and financial services markets. Having started as a boot-strapped start up, we are now VC backed and operate in 3 markets, with big ambitions to expand beyond this.
Social impact is a central pillar here at Kamma. The genesis of our platform is in applying phenomenal data and technological capabilities to connect legislation to real world effect in housing standards and climate impact. Meaningful work will always be entangled with everything we do and finding people that share our values is a crucial part of this pursuit.
Our Product Manager will play a crucial role spanning across the whole of Kamma, reporting directly to our Head of Product. The ability to switch between collaborative team play and a self-motivating autonomous mindset is a must to flourish in this role. The Product team is currently small but will continue to grow at pace; while you will receive plentiful support from experienced and talented colleagues, you will be expected to drive the PM function forward through your own ideas and energy. The key responsibilities of this role include:
Lead the end-to-end success of products from discovery to launch
- Maintain and manage the product roadmap and backlog
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, sales and customer success teams
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Gather commercial requirements and convey to the engineering team
- Collaborate with the engineering team on user stories and acceptance criteria
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research both before and after product launch
- Ensure that everything we develop meets stakeholder needs
- Analyse market trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity
- Design experiments for R&D initiatives to test market fit
- Conduct UX research with existing customers and target businesses
- Develop visual UI prototypes
- Take initiatives through a Product Development Lifecycle Process (PDLC) and contribute to the evolution of the process
- Prioritise initiatives for both discovery and development
- Play an active part in agile ceremonies
You will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager, working with digital products
- Demonstrable experience of working in an agile product management environment
- Experience of working with financial services products is advantageous, especially those that address compliance needs
- A strong focus on building products that solve real world problems
- A passion for the customer and meeting their needs
You will be:
- A motivated self-starter who takes initiative and ownership of their work
- Organised, with strong time-management skills
- A confident communicator with experience of working with senior stakeholders
- A team-player who understands the value of collaboration
- Not afraid of bringing a different perspective, we’re always looking for people who challenge our ways of thinking
- Hungry to be part of an ambitious team with a mission to scale Kamma
- Competitive salary depending on candidate experience
- Opportunity to grow into a senior role as the team expands
- Stock options potential
- Benefits: Pension, charity days, discounts, book allowances, home office contribution and more
- A team who are passionate about what we do and are looking for inspiring people to join our journey
- Huge ambitions to utilise and develop our data and technology capabilities to move into new areas and markets
Get in touch with us with your latest CV and a covering note telling us a little about yourself, why you’re interested in joining us and anything else you think we’d like to know and we’ll do the rest.
A company you’ve always wanted to work with
At Kamma, we believe that diversity is imperative to driving creativity, innovation and value for our clients, and even more importantly, for our people. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and as such, we are a committed equal opportunities employer. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age, or social background.