Mintago (created by one of the founders Perkbox) is a financial savings platform that helps employers and their employees save money. Our vision for this business is to help both businesses and their employees improve their financial health.
For people across the world, the Covid-19 pandemic has not only created a health crisis but also an economic collapse of a similar magnitude. We see people losing their jobs and livelihoods overnight. We also see almost everyone having some degree of personal worry about their financial situation because of how our jobs and the economy are so interconnected. As a socially conscious technology business, we want to make a positive impact on society.
What do we do?
Our business is based on the following:
- We upgrade employers to a more tax-efficient pension, which saves businesses thousands, and is a great way to introduce ourselves.
- We help employees improve their financial situations by providing the best education and tools.
- We also work with specialist partners to create a financial platform that is based on serving individuals holistically and in an unconflicted way. We want our users to understand all the options and realistic ways to improve their financial wellbeing.
Why join Mintago?
We are a tech business but it’s really a people business. We care and are really excited about what we do for the world. We also look after each other. We have a great culture of working hard together while having fun. The founder and CEO, Chieu Cao, is also the co-founder of another successful business called Perkbox. We have a great team with the experience to make a big difference.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Sales and Business Development Executive.
The right candidate will be responsible for:-
- Running a full pipeline sales plan from lead generation to closing deals
- Working closely across the sales team and sharing best practices
- Research and target leads to maximise conversion
- Represent Mintago and the benefits of financial wellbeing to the UK workforce.
The right candidate will have:-
- A hunger to learn and succeed,
- An interest in sales, marketing and technology
- Good writing and phone skills are essential.
What you’ll get in return.
- Develop your sales experience and have a direct impact on a fast-growing business.
- Fast-paced sales environment where you can see your role and responsibilities grow
- Working closely with every aspect of the business and also learn from the Head of Sales with over 25 years of experience.
- You'll be part of a great team and a great culture, although remotely, but we have fun.