Addition not your typical accountancy firm. We go beyond the books and provide all the financial services a small business could need - from bookkeeping to growth funding. We give small businesses the financial savvy of big ones by combining industry leading technology with in-depth expertise to take your business further, faster.
At Addition, we make it all add up.
The ideal candidate
This role is for someone who sees themselves not just as a bookkeeper, but as a member of a startup company and who has the drive to see that startup succeed. The successful candidate will have the support from the team with a shared passion for making the complex, simple.
Our ideal candidate is interested in business and enjoys speaking with clients and helping to answer their questions effectively and efficiently. You not only know what you are doing with all bookkeeping tasks, but you are able to deliver our vision of amazing customer service. Meaning you need to be extremely confident speaking to our wonderful clients, and great at managing a team internally.
We’re looking for an experienced bookkeeper (with 5+ years of experience) to join our team to further enable our vision of becoming the forerunner in technology driven accounting.
We like to provide autonomy within our defined processes and work flows so want this team member to demonstrate initiative as well being able to use their experience and education to produce high quality and efficient accounts.
It is essential that you have worked in an environment where you’ve had to juggle 50+ clients and reviewed and managed junior team members work to ensure that their books are updated monthly.
Summary of responsibilities:
- All bookkeeping tasks (bookkeeping, payroll, VAT returns)
- Provide regular financial reports to our clients (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely processing of payroll
- AAT Level 3 and/or Level 4 Qualified or similar
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, g-suite and Xero
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Comfortable with using software to manage day to day tasks like email clients and task management softwares
- Incredible attention to detail
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal