Job Title: Growth Manager
Location: London, Bristol
Terms: Full Time
Salary: up to £45K (experience dependent)
Reporting To: Head of Growth Marketing
Job Functions: Marketing Automation, CRM, CRO, Product Marketing, Analytics
Industry: Health and Wellness
At Yoppie we’re building both digital and physical tools, services and products that enable today’s modern woman to take control of her menstrual health & wellness - with personalised period care, PMS supplements and hormonal skincare. We ultimately envision a world where women feel confident and empowered by their own unique menstrual cycle thanks to the removal of taboos, improved education and access to powerful subscription management tools.
Our values define how we operate as a team and as a business.
- Deliver customer WOW!
- For every decision ask “what does the customer feel?”
- Be ambitious, strive for success and make better!
- Improve yourself and the team, always.
- Own your work and celebrate its success.
- Own it when good & bad. Ask for help when you need it.
- We've got each other's backs
- We look out for one another and always step in to help even if it’s outside our comfort zone or expertise.
- All opinions are welcome
- Give with humility and listen openly. Strive for common ground.
- Question with data but don't ignore your instinct
- Lead by example & hold each other to account.
- Do what you say, roll your sleeves up and lead.
Yoppie is looking for a technical, data-driven Growth Marketing expert to join our high-impact Growth Marketing team. Our team is responsible for delivering systems, campaigns and digital features to drive new customer acquisition, activation and net retention at scale. This role will focus on digital and brand activation, revenue expansion and customer/revenue retention with the existing customer base and using lead acquisition were relevant to build systemic customer acquisition funnels. You will work in collaboration with brand marketing, paid and organic marketing, digital and physical product, and customer success. You will uncover customer insights through research, lead experiments based on those insights, and present results to executive, leadership and team stakeholders as appropriate. You’ll be involved in all phases of projects, so roll up your sleeves and be curious, empathetic, and ready to learn as you iterate. The key skill you have is the ability to live at the intersection of customer data, product-led growth, and marketing automation.
You’ll be supported by the Head of Growth Marketing, and expect to work in a hybrid way with the core office being in West London, UK.
Your core areas of ownership are:
- Marketing Automation. Strategy, deployment, testing. Generating ideas to test that drive retention and upsell. Owning MA channels (email, SMS, product inserts, direct mail). Map out and keep our marketing automation schema updated and deploy changes via MA tools with support from design, and copywriters ensuring our data pipeline remains robust.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation. Optimise conversion and other key performance metrics by driving, leading, monitoring, prioritising, and analyzing A/B tests across the full marketing funnel.
- Digital Product Optimisation. Look for and define opportunities in the customer journey to drive rates of activation, retention, upsell referral, and reactivation and work with the development team to implement and test into the digital application.
What You’ll Do
- Create and optimise segmentation of users to deliver a personalised onboarding experience and customer journey through marketing automation.
- Conduct and ideate ongoing experimentation to improve overall performance, drive activation, retention, referral, upsell, and reactivation.
- Manage A/B and multivariate testing across the full marketing funnel.
- Use a rigorous analytical approach to evaluate the performance of test activity and make strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Work collaboratively across departments; growth marketing, physical product, and software development to strategise, build, and execute campaigns.
- Seek new opportunities and channels to test and experiment across the entire stack (AARRR).
- Collaborate with the development team to drive product-oriented growth.
Who You Are
- Calm under pressure enabling you to work on multiple growth projects fragmented into dozens of growth experiments at any one time.
- Inquisitive, open-minded, and curious attitude with the passion to learn and discover every day.
- Deep knowledge of growth technologies and love for staying ahead of the curve.
- A think “out of the box” mindset to find the next growth hack.
- Addicted to solving problems. Be ready to get stuck, to struggle and hustle.
- Ability to work well within a team
- You’re a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who will do what it takes to make Yoppie known
- The drive to work in a start-up culture
- A self-starter, willing and able to define and plan your own work without guidance.
What You Should Have
- 3+ years experience implementing growth marketing strategies via conversion optimization, email marketing, marketing automation.
- Experience with marketing DTC digital brands.
- Experience analyzing data (via Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, Looker, Snowflake, Google Analytics, MixPanel, Amplitude).
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
- Strong knowledge of CRO tools that enable testing in react.js (Google Optimise, Visual Web Optimiser)
- Experience designing and running statistically sound A/B tests.
- Ability to focus on both quantitative and qualitative data with appropriate balance.
- Creativity to get the job done with real-world constraints.
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills – written, graphical, and verbal.
- An achiever mindset – you are here to move fast, learn as you go, and make a huge impact.
- A self-starter who can, with minimal guidance, drive projects from concept through completion.
- Understanding of PIRATE metrics.
- Business acumen to understand the broad Yoppie customer base and prioritise opportunities accordingly.
What Would Be Nice For You To Have
- Knowledge of automation and analytical languages (Python, SQL)
- Experience in or passion for working in DTC/scale-ups
- Educated in a Marketing related qualification or equivalent.
This role offers a great opportunity to be involved as an influential early team member in one of the fastest-growing femtech businesses in Europe (and soon the world!).
We offer a flexible and fun approach to work, with in-person and remote work blending seamlessly as required.
We want to help you get wherever it is you want to go...