We are QUANNA, a new CBD lifestyle start up that launched in August 2021. We are passionate about CBD an believe it can be an integral part in boosting our health and wellbeing. We believe it is time to take control of our bodies and strive for the highest quality ingredients in our brand. We started with sexual wellbeing because we believe it has long been overlooked with subpar products and ingredients that come in contact with our most intimate parts. We want to put the spotlight on this vital practice coupled with the benefits and power of CBD.
Help us revolutionise the sexual health industry by joining our young and energetic team. We are looking for a hands on Sales candidate that is able to juggle different roles and learn a lot along the way. This is a 3 week full time internship that if successful in proving your skills will turn into a par-time paid role.
- Reaching out to potential clients through third-party company, via email, LinkedIn and conducting phone calls
- Attending offline and online business networking events in order to build relationships and connect with potential clients
- Gather client feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product
- Creating proposals and presentations for clients
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Attending live sales meetings in London
Who you are
- Are inspired to work in the wellness space
- You love to sell and solve problems for people
- A good listener, not be a chatty salesperson
- Resilient and tenacious - you are doggedly persistent to get
things done, you make things happen!
- Goal-driven and you like being measured. You hate to miss
- Enjoy using a CRM as you realise it makes you more successful
(we use HubSpot)
- And of course, you are a deal closer!
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience working in sales
- You can plan out your prospecting strategy
- Have a keen eye for sales messages
- Know how to handle rejection
- Understand why & how to use CRM
- Daily user of LinkedIn
- You are a presentation maestro
- Experience working for a small company
- Passionate about health and wellbeing sector
- Current Undergraduate or Masters Student
- No previous experience necessary but skills should be demonstrable
- This is a remote position, but if you are London based we would reuqire you to come into the office in Chelsea once a week.
What we offer:
- This is a 3 week internship trial position that will turn into a part-time job
- A chance to work in an early stage start-up with real hands on experience
- We are flexible with working days and remote/office hours and can negotiate accordingly