Qeeper is building the ‘Uber of Property Maintenance’
Our mission is to use technology to make property maintenance transparent, fast, and affordable.
Who are Qeeper?
The home services industry will be worth £813 Billion in 2026.
Despite that, when you book a local plumber, electrician, or other tradesperson, it’s likely your user experience will be far from smooth. Pricing, arrival times, aftercare, all are often handled poorly.
We’re utilising technology to dramatically improve user experience in the huge but heavily fragmented market of property maintenance.
Qeeper was founded in January 2021 by Jack (COO), James (CEO) and Sushil (CTO). We are operating in three UK cities; London, Brighton and Edinburgh, with plans to expand to further UK cities and into Europe.
What will you be doing?
- Manage bookings for plumbing, electrical, heating engineer repairs.
- Effectively communicate with engineers and clients through email and telephone.
- Complete various administrative tasks
- Build positive working relationships with landlords, tradespeople, and property managers.
So what are you like?
- Positive Approach. You have a can-do proactive attitude.
- Autonomous. You’re happiest taking your own initiative and working mostly independently.
- Prioritisation Pro. You have the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities without sacrificing quality of work.
- Detail Orientated. You are highly organised in your working style.
- Startup Mindset. You thrive working in a fast paced, frequently changing environment.
- Relationship Builder. You are someone who enjoys building positive working relationships with all stakeholders; landlords, tradespeople, and property managers.
** You don’t need experience in the property maintenance space, just the willingness to learn.
This role can be office based, hybrid or remote. Our office is based in Holborn, London.
We can also be flexible with hours and shifts and will consider both part-time & full-time, as well as weekends.